:31:

Ellie's POV
I get up from my bed and open the door to my attached bathroom. I walk out to the balcony and smile at what I see.

I look at the teddy bear and smile

I look at the teddy bear and smile. I pick up everything and take it back into my room. I set it on my bed and and see that it's addressed to me. I open it and start to read it.

Ellie,
im sorry all of this is happening. I wish you could just live a normal life. I hope you like what I got you. I know you wish I could be there with you so I got you that teddy bear. I sprayed my cologne on it for you. I promised you that I'd always be here for you and that you can trust me. so I hope when you look at the ring it reminds you of me and that im with you wherever you are. text anytime sweetheart
Jason:)

I smile at the note and open the jewelry box to see the ring. My jaw drops, it's beautiful.

I pull out my phone my phone and text McKenzie what happened

I pull out my phone my phone and text McKenzie what happened. I sent her pictures of everything and she face times me.

"Jason McCann did that, holy crap." is the first thing she says. I roll my eyes, "People can change Kenz" This time she rolls at me, "Open your eyes Ellie, he's just doing this so he can get to you and most likely murder you!"

Jason wouldn't do that. I know he wouldn't. Like I told McKenzie people change and I know Jason did. "McKenzie trust me. I know Jason." I say to her.

"Ok fine, but if he does something don't say I didn't warn you." she says waving her finger. "So my dad is having a company party tomorrow for the New Years and I need someone to help me get ready so—"

"Yes I'll come over cause you need saving from your clothes, I'll bring dresses in your sizes." she says and I laugh. "Thanks, I'm gonna text Jason and then go to bed, night Kenz." I say.

"Goodnight Ellie, be careful."

LAST CHAPTER FOR TOAY
LOVE YALL
FOLLOW ME ON @UnKnowN78