:36:

Ellie's POV
I wake up and see tattooed arms around me. I look up at Jason's face and smile. He still looks good sleeping. I slowly pick up Jason's arm and roll out of his grasp. I text Mckenzie and ask her to bring me some clothes.

I sit on the couch and wait for Jason to wake up. I grab my phone and play a game on it. I hear a knock on the door and I get up. I look through the little hole that looks into the hallway and I see its McKenzie. I open the door and she smirks at me.

I let her in and she sets down the bag she brought. "Uhm where'd you get that shirt?" I look down and I realize I'm still wearing Jason's white t-shirt.

"What did you bring me?" I ask her changing the subject. She takes the bag and unzips it, "A bra, cause you need a real one. A clean thong cause you never know what'll go down with Jason. White, ripped jeans. A tight fitted, black, tank crop top thing that I found in my closet. Oh also your makeup and vans." I thank her and run to the bathroom.

I change into the clothes and do my makeup. I go back into the bedroom and see Jason is still sleeping. I walk back out find McKenzie. "You should probably leave before Jason wakes up, I don't think he'd want someone else here. Also you can't mention this to anyone." I say.

"Wow, ok. I'll just be leaving then. Don't count on me again." She says getting up. "McKenzie I—" The door slams and I sigh. I look back at the clock and it's noon.

How does Jason sleep for this long? I walk into the bedroom and stand up on the bed. I start jumping up and down and say, "Jase wake up." He rolls onto his back but his eyes are still closed. I lay on top of him and poke his cheeks, "Wakey wakey Jasey." I say and giggle.

"Sweetheart I'm tired." he says and I poke him again, "It's been like 12 hours  of sleep, Jase." He wraps his arms around me and I stay there for a couple of minutes. When I look up again he's asleep. I rest my head on his chest and kiss his bare skin. I close my eyes and think of my dad. He's probably mad.

***

When I awake it's 5 and I'm in the bed by myself. I get out of the bed and go to the bathroom and check my makeup. I walk out to the main area and see Jason sitting on the couch.

"Hey sleepy head." Jason says chuckling. "Hi." I mumble. He opens his arms and I sit down next to him. I give Jason a hug and he rubs my back. "Are you hungry?" he asks. I nod my head and he hand me a menu. "Here's room service's menu, you can get whatever you want."

I order spaghetti and meatballs, a small salad, and bread. Minutes later there's a knock on the door and I get up. Jason gets up from the kitchen and runs over to me. "They don't know you're staying here and they charge per person so let me get it." I nod my head and I walk back to the couch.

I don't want to leave Jason. He's my best friend and I like being around him. Last night when we went to bed and he wrapped his arms around me, for once I felt 100% safe.

"So, I have a meeting to go to soon so do you want to stay here and then I'll be be back. Or I can drop you off at your house." Jason asks handing me my food.

"I want to stay here, but I should probably go home." I say, "I don't want to leave you." Jason sits next to me and hugs my body close to his chest. "This won't be the last time I see you." he says holding my face in his hand. He looks at my lips than runs his thumb over my bottom one.

Jason leans closer to me and kisses my lips slowly. I move mine against his soft ones. He pulls away and I smile looking down so he doesn't see me blushing. "We, uh better get going."

I nod my head and he grabs me hand taking me out the door.

IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTES
FOLLOW ME UnKn0wN78
cassie/cassandra