:34:

Ellie's POV
I read Jason's text and look at it for a couple seconds. I turn around and look for the food. I find the wall and my jaw drops.

I get up from my chair and run to Jason

I get up from my chair and run to Jason. He opens his arms and I hug him. "You're real." I mumble into his shoulder. He laughs and rubs my back.

"You're beautiful." Jason says to me. I smile and Jason takes my hand looking at the ring he gave me. "I told you I'd be with you wherever you go."

We go back to the table I was at and we talk about what my dad does. My dad comes over noticing me. "Uh honey why are you talking to him?" I roll my eyes at my dad, "I know what you do dad Jason told me, I've been texting with him for like one and a half months." He looks at me then at Jason with wide eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me you were texting Jason?" he says then looks at Jason, "Or that you were texting my daughter." I look at Jason and he rubs my thigh under the table. "How am I supposed to know its your daughter, you never talk about her or show her the love that she should get. Your daughter is amazing Dan and she's beautiful. If you can't love her then you shouldn't be her father."

Jason stands up and grabs my hand. We go into an elevator and go up to the fifth floor. He opens a room with a key card and we walk inside. Jason grabs a water bottle and sits on the couch pulling me on his lap. "I can't believe we met." I say, "I have to tell McKenzie!" I pull out my phone and text her.

Jason turns on the tv and wraps his arms around me. "You're more than welcome to sleep here tonight." I smile up at Jason and he brings my hand to his lips. I put my head on Jason's chest and close my eyes, smiling to myself.

Best night ever.