:20:

Ellie's POV
I wait for Za to show up by sitting on the steps. I hear footsteps and I look up to see a football player standing next to me.

"Hey hottie, wanna drink." he asks me. Weird cause no football player talks to me except Joey. He probably set this up. "Uh no thanks, my ride is coming soon." I say brushing a piece hair that fell out of my bun. "Damn you're leaving already." I roll my eyes and a car pulls up in the drive way.

A man comes out and the football player is trying to touch me. I step away from him but he keeps following me. "Hey! Step away from her." the man screams. He walks up and the football scurries away. "Thank you." I say softly. "I'm Za, Jason sent me." I nod and we walk to his car.

I sit in it and text McKenzie that I'm leaving. "Where to Ellie?" I think for a second, "Can I see Jason?" I ask and hope Za says yes. "I don't think that's such a good idea." I nod my head and just tell him where I live so I can get home.

***

Hours later McKenzie shows back up to my house and smacks my arm. "Ow" I say. "Sorry but you just leave? Who'd you get a ride from?" she says getting louder. "No one, ok?" I say looking away. I reposition trying to get comfortable in the dress, I'm still wearing it. "No one? You just walked?"

"No! McKenzie it's nothing just forget about it!" I say standing up and walking upstairs. I go to my closet and quickly change.

A text pops up on my phone and I read it 'did u get home safely?' I type back 'yes thank you:)' I smile when I see Jason is replying and I lie on my bed waiting for McKenzie to explode and Jason's text.

**********
comment for more.
double update
love you all.
Cassie