Chapter 48.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked curiously as he slid into Nialls car, buckling his seatbelt. "On a little adventure." Niall grinned and Harry could see the glint in his eyes as he spoke. Harry knew that going undercover was the best part of the job for Niall. The adrenaline of meeting new criminals was exciting and dangerous for him. Harry always wondered if he was just as excited to meet him as he was all the other criminals.

"Niall." Harry warned softly, a hand on his shoulder and Niall sighed, his shoulders drooping. "We're gonna stop your dad. For good." Niall explained and Harry's eyes widened, fear washing over him. Frightened, Harry unbuckled his seatbelt and tried to get out the car, only to realise that the child locks were on. "Harry?" Niall frowned, confused.

"Let me out." Harry demanded, both hands on the door handle as he pushed down. Why was he so afraid? "Harry, I-"

"I said let me out!" Harry shrieked impatiently, trying to rattle the door open. Niall groaned, pressing a palm to his forehead. He should've known Harry would be scared. This was his home town for crying out loud. The place where he was tortured and bulled by his dad. Of course he would be afraid.

"Harry, stop being a fucking wimp and grow a pair." Niall spoke harshly and Harry's head snapped up, shocked and his mouth opened. "You want your dad finished for good as much as I do, right? So why run away from it?" Niall challenged angrily and Harry looked hurt. "I've been running away from him all my life." Harry pointed out and Niall sighed. "And it's about time we stopped that, isn't it?" Niall retorted and Harry gulped.

His eyes suddenly fell on his own house, which they were sitting opposite from. It was still the same normal, average semi-detached house with a garage he lived in all those years ago. Except something was different. It was darker. A black BMW was already parked in the driveway and Harry assumed it was his dads. The house was dark with no lights on, except the room at the top left hand corner was dimly lit indicating that there was someone already in there.

A few minutes later, a car pulled up the kerb. Another black BMW. Harry frowned, staring intensively at it. "Isn't that Amy?" Niall asked curiously, as Harry's ex stepped out of the car in the passengers seat, dressed in the sluttiest clothes you could possibly imagine. Niall scoffed a little bit when Harry stared, dumbfounded. "She lied to us. She told me she didn't really work for your dad." Niall pointed out and Harry frowned. "Yeah. She was always good at lying." Harry agreed. Niall took a quick snap of Amy and the house before putting the camera away again.

"I don't even know why I dated her." Harry shook his head as two other people came out of the car. Another female, one they both didn't recognise, and an older man, one who'd most like be working for Robin like Amy was. The two girls linked arms and the man guided then up the front door. The front door opened and they stepped inside.

"Is that what I think it is?" Harry asked knowingly, pointing to the door and Niall nodded in reply. "Mhmm. Prostitution." Niall cringed at the word and Harry's eyes widened. "That's sick." Harry commented and Niall nodded in agreement. "I'm sure they'll both get charged for that." Niall said and Harry looked back at the house again.

About an hour later, both girls and the man came out again. The girls looked relatively normal, much to what they did before but maybe a little more flustered than usual. The man guided them back in the car and they drove off minutes later. The curtain in the upstairs window flickered and Niall took that as his cue to go. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened his door but Harry stopped him, placing his hand on his wrist.

"Ni, I can't let you go in there yourself single handily. He's too dangerous." Harry warned and Niall sighed. He pulled out a spare gun from the glove compartment and Harry jumped as Niall placed it his lap. "Take it. It's fully loaded. Don't pull the trigger unless I tell you too, okay?" Niall said and Harry's eyes widened as he took the gun in his right hand. "Bloody hell." Harry breathed in awe and Niall couldn't help smirking at his amusement. "You know how to use a gun, yeah?" Niall checked with raised eyebrows and Harry couldn't help but look a little offended.