Chapter 18.

One Friday night, Niall sneaked out the flat with a hood over his head as it was cold, and decided to pay a visit to Harry. The plan that him and Louis were about to proceed with for Harry was strictly confidential; meaning Harry couldn't know about this until he really needed to. Because it was quite obvious how he would act, wouldn't it? Harry would flip. It would be a dead on no-no. As much as Niall was concerned, Harry never cared about his family at all.

Niall opened the door to Harry's flat, knowing that Harry wouldn't mind if it was him. He strolled through the apartment to find Harry lying down on his sofa, music in his ears with the TV screen on mute. His eyes were closed and he wasn't at all aware that Niall was in his presence. Smirking a little, Niall quietly neared closer and bent down, softly kissing Harry's lips. Harry instantly smiled, enjoying the familiarity of Niall's warm lips against his own. When Niall pulled away, Harry picked out his earphones, his deep, green eyes staring back at Niall, making Niall's heart flip.

"I never got a good bye kiss last week." Harry pouted, feeling hurt and Niall chuckled, sitting on the edge of the sofa. "That's what you get for saying I make mad lattes." Niall replied stubbornly, sticking out his tongue and Harry laughed, bending his legs up, his knees brushing against Niall's back. "What are you listening to?" Niall asked curiously, scrolling through the music of Harry's IPhone. "The Beatles...The Who...Bon Jovi. We have similar tastes in music." Niall complimented and Harry smiled lazily up at him. "That's one thing we have in common, then." Harry replied and Niall smiled back, kissing his cheek. He was about to pull away when Harry suddenly pulled him down, trying to hug him. "Harry." Niall giggled, trying hard to contain his laughter but it was impossible when Harry was being this playful with him. Harry mumbled in reply, protesting weakly as they sunk into the sofa, their bodies tangled together in a heap.

"Who knew a guy is dark and mysterious as you could be so cute and cuddly." Niall teased, poking his nose, Harry wrinkling it in reply. "I'll show you cute and cuddly." Harry grumbled in annoyance and next thing Niall knew, he was flung over Harry's shoulders, literally and with all the blood being rushed to his head, Harry carried him over to the mattress and dumped him on top of it, his body hovering over Niall's frail one. Niall stared up at Harry in utter bewilderment, deep green eyes meeting icy blue ones. "How's this for you cute and cuddly." Harry teased, sticking out his tongue before he pinched at Niall's side, tickling him with all his might, making Niall laugh and squirm at his touch. "Now, there's a sound I love so much." Harry smiled, at the thought of Niall's contagious laugh. Niall's cheeks turned a bright pink at the compliment, grinning like an idiot when he flipped them both over, playfully attacking Harry's belly and sides, just the way he did to Niall. Harry spluttered with laughter, unable to compose himself and Niall began giggling too, enjoying being the reason for his laughter, even if it was just simple, playful banter.

"And you're teasing me about being ticklish?" Niall asked, amused and Harry's face suddenly turned serious, dominant as they flipped them both over, again. "I can do a little more than teasing." Harry said, his voice suddenly husky and hoarse. Bloody hell. Good-bye playful Harry. Niall wasn't sure which side he liked most. Playful Harry, or dominant Harry. He decided he liked both just as much as each other. They were both...pretty even, actually. A moan erupted in the back of Niall's throat when Harry's lips left soft, open mouth kisses on the crook of his neck and Niall was sure he'd left a couple of bite marks there as well. "Harry?" Niall called quietly and Harry hummed back, his face still buried in his neck.

"I'm gonna help you bring your family back." Niall announced and Harry was more alert than ever, his eyes wide and dark on Nialls. "You can try...but you'd fail epically." Harry told him and Niall scowled. "Aren't you at least bit curious of what's happened to them?" Niall wondered and Harry snorted. "They don't give a fuck about me, why should I give a fuck about them?" was his answer that made Niall drop the matter altogether, although he still wasn't convinced that Harry wasn't the slightest bit curious.