Chapter 43.

Harry woke up feeling well-rested and peaceful. The sun was streaming through the curtains and it made up for the heavy rain they had last night when they arrived. Harry was enveloped in Nialls sleek, black quilt and it took him a couple of moments to realise that he wasn't anywhere near him.

He groaned sleepily, rolling over to Nialls side of the bed, enjoying the sheer warmth and comfort it had. He smelt the faint smell of eggs and toast and bacon coming from the gap between in the door and decided it was time to get up and investigate. Harry slouched gruffly down stairs in his bare feet and when he saw Niall hunched over the kitchen stove, he sneakily walked over and wrapped his arms around the smaller lad, pressing their bodies close together from behind.

Niall gasped a little but soon relaxed, enjoying Harry's protective stance over him. "Did you have a good sleep?" Niall asked politely and Harry smiled goofily, resting his chin on his shoulder. "I did, until I woke up and realised you weren't there." Harry admitted bashfully and Niall blushed. "Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you. You looked to beautiful." He admitted and Harry chuckled, pressing a lingering kiss on Nialls neck as Niall flipped the bacon over.

"Smells good," Harry complimented and Niall smirked. "So do you." He said and Harry laughed again. "Parents still asleep?" Harry guessed and Niall nodded. "Mhmm."

"You're not doing it right. Here." Harry whispered, looking at how Niall flipped over the bacon continuously. Niall frowned and let Harry guide his hands, holding the in his and picking up an even pace they could both work at. They started giggling a little and that's when Maura came downstairs, fresh from the shower. The couple seemed to be unaware of Maura's presence as she stood in the doorway, unseen by the boys.

She watched, curiously and anxiously as they continued to cook together. "Harry, you're tickling me." Niall giggled as Harry's breath brushed against his neck. Harry ignored him, playfully hugging him from behind, rubbing his cheek against his own.

"Ahem." Maura cleared her throat, standing hesitantly in the door way. Their heads snapped up and they broke apart, Harry standing shading the other side of the kitchen unit. She smiled fondly at them both and went to put the kettle on. "Sorry," Harry muttered but Maura waved her hand dismissively. "It's all right." She sighed, grabbing a mug from the upper cabinet.

When Maura had gone into the kitchen with her cereal, Harry turned back to Niall. He gripped his hands on the edge of the kitchen unit, barricading Niall from breaking free. Niall giggled quietly, pressing his lips to Harry's soft ones. "What are we doing today, then?" Harry whispered, nuzzling his face in Nialls neck and kissing softly.

"I was thinking we could go golfing?" Niall suggested innocently and Harry pulled back, mouth parted. "Golfing?" Harry repeated and Niall nodded shyly. "I'll teach you. Seeing as you taught me how to cook. You scratch my back, I scratch yours." Niall shrugged, looking up seductively at Harry before brushing past him and heading in to greet his mum.

Harry was left dumb-founded and dazed as his boyfriend sauntered in the living room. His heart was beating rapidly under his black vest. His palms were sweaty and he could feel his cheeks burning. His legs were weak in the knees and his lips were dry. All because of one lad. All because of Niall. That was love, right?

Sighing wistfully, Harry waltzed (quite literally) into the living room after Niall and slumped down next to him. Niall was now eating a bowl of porridge. He spotted Harry and when he did, he took a spoonful of porridge and licked the last of it on the spoon, being overly seductive for Harry. Harry glared at Niall, knowing fine well what he was doing to him.

Two could play at that game. "I'm going to have a shower." Harry announced smugly, standing up and causing Niall to practically choke on his breakfast. Niall was left stunned as Harry went to fetch the shower upstairs, already whipping off his top. Niall gulped, his face flushed as he smiled sheepishly at his mother. "So what are you two doing today?" Maura smiled, but Niall was Miles away, wondering what Harry was doing in that bathroom right this very minute.