"Tú Eres Mi Sol." The young boy repeats

"Si, M'ijo, find someone who makes your world brighter than it already is. Find someone who makes you laugh, you would go on adventures with you, who helps you chase your dreams and someone who lets you be you."

"Abuelo, is it like when You and Mamie went to Machu Picchu because it was one of your dreams and Mamie had to wake up early to train for the trek?"

"Si, M'ijo. Your Mamie doesn't like trekking. But she wanted me to be happy so we went to Machu Picchu. It's also the same when she brings me when she goes shopping, I do not like it but I know she does."

"When do you know, Abuelo that you are ready to be married?"

"You will know in time, Mi Cielito."

"But that is not an answer. When will I know? Is there a sign?"

***

"Salamat, wala nang istorbo!"

"Excited ka talaga, RJ no? Halos itulak mo na sina Sam palabas."

"Oo, kapag hindi ko tinulak yung mga yun, hindi aalis yun!"

"Hindi ka pa ba pagod?"

"Ano? Ang tagal kong hinintay ito, Dei. Ilang cold showers at inom ng water na may ice. Minsan kumakain pa ako ng ice."

She smiled shyly. "Talaga ba?"

He removed his shoes and socks and started crawling on the bed, like a predator going after his prey.

"Dei, I want to rip that gown off you."

"RJ, I'm no longer wearing the gown. It's on the floor." 

Richard grins. "Why are you under the sheets, Dei?"

"Akala mo ba ikaw lang ang excited?"

Richards eyes widen. "Dei, I'm so sorry for what I have to do. If I ruin any of your lingerie, my credit cards are yours, buy new ones."

"RJ"

"...."

She whispers in his ears, "Madami yan. I bought a lot. Let's enjoy ripping them off."

He leaned forward, licked her lips and nibbled it. She closed her eyes and moaned. Her right hand on his neck, pulling his head into her and his mouth against hers, deepening the kiss. He kissed her with outmost passion, his tongue probing her mouth. He kissed her slowly and deeply. She became aware of the wonderful feeling of his strong, lean body. 

She was gasping for breath as she looked at him. She felt him pressing against her, her bosoms tingling as her heart raced. She gave into the sensations that has filled her whole body. He licked her jaw, her chin, down to her neck and collarbone ending up on the swell of her bosom.

Removing her lingerie, it exposed her ample bosom. His tongue made contact with it and as soon as it made contact, she felt as if an electric charge shot along the nerves of her body. She squirmed and moaned in delight

Sensations took over them, each one stronger than the previous. They were now full of lust and passion. They fumbled together. Their hunger was wild, wanting to meld with each other as their bodies discovered a natural rhythm to a primal dance as old as time.

Hours after, they stay entwined, still swaying and nuzzling on each other's neck.

***

"RJ, Love. Are you alright? Parang ang lalim ng iniisip mo?"

"I was just reminiscing."

"About what?"

"Old conversations with my father and abuelo"

"Hmmm.. " Dei says as she caresses his naked chest

"How are you feeling?"

"Sated. But my body feels sore in places I didn't even know could be possible."

"You were absolutely wonderful last night.  Dei, Love and thank you for letting me be your first."

"RJ, you were incredible last night. I never thought I could feel this way."

"Dei, Tu eres mi sol." (You are my sun)

"Mi vida, mi amor" (You are my life. My love)

"Love, are you happy?"

"Very."

Clothes were everywhere, only a duvet covering them. They hold hands. He kissed her bare shoulders as rays from the sun hits the platinum bands on their fingers.