35

thirty fivesad- 160407, busan

thirty five
sad- 160407, busan

It was cold.

And his lean fingers that were laced with her own only made her feel colder. Her fingers were loose, but his were tight, restricting her from letting go as they made their way out of the apartment building.

She didn't talk much, not to him at least, only when she had to. He would do all the talking anyway, but she never knew what he was saying. She was always too lost in thought to listen.

Her mind was occupied with someone else, someone she would rather have holding her hand at the moment, someone who would keep her warm.

Jungkook.

She frowned.

It was almost haunting her memory, every single day becoming more torturous than the rest. Her heart ached and her mind hurt, but there was nothing she could do. She wasn't happy, but there was nothing to make her.

She was with Taehyung almost everyday, him and his spare key showing up at her apartment too often that she grew used to it. There's no use in fighting back anymore, the only thing she could think about was running away.

Taehyung's crazy though, he might find her in seconds.

Another low sigh fell from her chapped lips, dark circles emphasized her mood and not once would her eyes not be glossy. She was pretty much being controlled, by her own ex boyfriend who won't let go of her.

"Don't you want to know where we're going?" Taehyung turned his head to shoot her a look, a smile permanently plastered on his face. How unhappy she was acting was honestly starting to bother Taehyung, but he couldn't do anything about it.

Hyerin only shook her head, but Taehyung didn't see since he was already facing the other way. He answered anyways.

"Just to hang out with some old friends. You know, don't you remember Seokjin? It's been quite a while since we all hung out," Hyerin was far from enthusiastic, but instead of raining on Taehyung's parade, she only stayed silent.

She stayed silent and only listened the whole walk until they reached the place, boring white door coming into view. Before Taehyung could even knock on the apartment door, a familiar male pulled it open and gestured the two inside.

With her head down and her hand holding Taehyung's, she was dragged inside the familiar place without even greeting the owner.

The owner watched the girl, almost feeling bad for her. He shut the door behind the two. They were led into a living room, a quite messy living room.