28

twenty eightthreats- 160318, busan

twenty eight
threats- 160318, busan

It was pretty relieving to walk away from the girl who practically had devil horns on top of her head, especially since she didn't end up following.

"Jungkook, I'll give you your space, but here's your phone. Call me when you finally want to talk. Or when you miss me," jungkook stared down at the phone now in his hands, he hasn't used it in months yet it was fully charged and the lock screen picture was changed to something that made him cringe.

Subin changed his lock screen back to an old picture of her and him, and it made his skin crawl.

"I hate her," Hyerin muttered under her breath as they began their way back home, the day already ruined, "So much." Jungkook heard but didn't say anything, he only gave her hand that was laced with his a small squeeze.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew that Taehyung was also cheating on me?" she bit down on her lip and stared at the ground as they walked, and her words caused Jungkook to give the girl a short glance.

"What would telling you fix though? You aren't even together anymore," when she turned her head at the same time as he did, he quickly looked away, "Wouldn't it only hurt you more?" she sighed.

"Not much. But it'll give me another good reason as to why Taehyung is a terrible person. Why I should stay away from him. Do you think it's easy to lose feelings for someone? If I were to know he cheated, maybe I wouldn't have been so hesitant to let him go," another sigh fell from her lips.

"I never really asked because I honestly didn't want to know but," he chewed on his bottom lip, and finally they arrived in front of the familiar old apartment building. He stopped from going through the door, as did Hyerin who curiously waited for him to continue.

"Do you still have some feelings for-" he wasn't able to finished since Hyerin decided to cut him off, but not by talking.

She softly snaked her hand around the back of his neck and placed her lips on his soft ones, causing his eyes to widen at the sudden action. It was only their second kiss after all, and it happened to be just as good as the first one. He felt as if he could never get tired of the softness of her plump lips. His heart melted and his body felt warm, he felt at home. He felt wanted.

"No, I don't. Don't even bring up his name again. I want you, only you," her words came out as a whisper against his lips, his forehead touching hers. It was soothing to hear the sincerity in her voice, it made his heart beat louder in his chest, in sync with her own.

They were falling in love with each other and nothing could stop it from happening.

At least that's what they believed.