23

twenty threehome- 160301, busan

twenty three
home- 160301, busan

"He never stops," she set the grocery bags on the counter, before resting her elbows on the surface and covering her face with her hands.

As she walked home, she couldn't control the tears that began to stream down her face. Just seeing Taehyung made her upset no matter what. Her heart always hurt knowing that they didn't work out. He always knew how to hit a nerve, make her feel guilty. She tried to push the guilt to the back of her mind, convincing herself that she didn't need to feel guilty.

It was best for her to do what is best for her, and not being with Taehyung and 'giving up' on him like he claims is what is best.

"What happened?" At the soft voice filled with concern, she smiled a little. Jungkook was what was best for her, she just knew it. It was different, being around him made her feel different. Not forgiving Taehyung and moving on to Jungkook is what's best for her. Or at least that's what she saw it as.

She wiped at her face and spun around, spotting a boy with a limp in his step making his way over to her, his eyes widening at the sight of her tear dried face. She walked towards him, to stop him from walking too far to where she was at.

"What's wrong?" She moved closer and slickly wrapped her arms around his waist gently, resting her ear against his chest. She squeezed her eyes shut with a small sigh.

He was surprised at her movement, but slowly he wrapped his arms back around her, soothingly rubbing her back.

"Taehyung," at just the sound of his name, his eyebrows grew closer together and his lips pursed. He delicately escaped from the hug and rested his hands on his shoulders.

"What about him?"

"I hope he's done, but I don't know," she sighed, her eyes finding the floor, "After I went shopping, he confronted me in an alleyway and tried to get me to forgive him."

"And did you?" Jungkook was concerned. He didn't want her to forgive Taehyung, he fucked up too much to be forgiven by her. He didn't want her to give in, he wanted her to be strong. She was now.

"Of course not," she scoffed, crossing her arms across her chest, "Never would I forgive that jerk. He's not gonna change anyways. And if he does I don't want him in my life anymore, I want," she paused and looked away from his piercing gaze, "You."

She smiled at how his cheeks slowly started to turn the prettiest shade of pink, and shyly he reached forward to engulf her in a hug again. he didn't want her to see his face, but it was too late.

"I like seeing you blush," she grinned, even if his head was now resting on her shoulder, she was able to see the smile that went ear to ear, "It's cute."

Jungkook scoffed jokingly, letting go of the smaller girl taking a step away, "Cute? Way to make me feel manly," she rolled her eyes and went to shove at his chest, which wasn't quite the smartest idea.

Jungkook stumbled back with an over exaggerated yelp, and a gasp fell from Hyerin's lips as she quickly clung onto him to stop him from falling.

"I'm so sorry!" She glanced down at his messed up ankle, not feeling the eyes boring into her, "Does it hurt more? I didn't mean to push you. I didn't even push you that hard though-"

"I'm fine," Jungkook laughed and grabbed onto her hand, "Do you really think you're strong enough to cause such destruction?" She huffed and rolled her eyes, dragging him towards the couch still so he wouldn't be standing on his ankle for all that long. He was still injured, but it wasn't extremely painful.

She sat down beside him, allowing his head to rest in her lap. Her fingers delicately caressed his face, and he smiled.

They sat in silence for a while, until finally a small frown replaced Jungkook's previous smile.

"You know, you should have let me go with you to the market. It's dangerous going alone, especially in this neighborhood."

"But your ankle-"

"When people break their leg, they can still go outside," he huffed childishly, crossing his arms over his chest, "I don't feel comfortable having you leave the place without me beside you. I don't want anything to happen to you. Especially since your crazy ex boyfriend is lingering around. Let me go with you from now on, yeah? It's not even my leg that's broken, it's my ankle. I'll live."

She sighed, chewing on her bottom lip. She just didn't want anything to happen to him. She also greedily didn't want him to leave, even though going outside didn't mean that he'd leave. She was just worried.

"Okay, gosh. You make it sound like I kidnapped you and won't let you out. If you want to go even with a broken ankle, then that's fine." She huffed.

A smile took over his lips once again, "I'm glad."

a/n- boring ass chapter cringy it's gross idk what the fuck this is yikes but it's just a filler I think it'll get better ¿ this story is kinda bad in general and everyone who would usually comment and vote died since I took forever to update but oh well this is shit but pls still read lmaoooo and vote and comment new people so I know whether I should even make an effort to finish it.

Ps if no one tells me they want me to continue, I probs still will. I didn't write 24 chapters for nothing that shit ain't goin to waste.