24

a/n- *scReAms* his jawLiNe

twenty four
hello old friend- 160313, busan

It was another day, another day where Hyerin's friends decided to show up at her apartment without any notice. Namjoon lived next door and Yoongi and Jimin shared an apartment room on the same story, so it wasn't that odd of them coming over whenever they pleased.

But they happened to all come at practically the crack of dawn, when Jungkook and Hyerin were still sleeping.

Hyerin forgot that Namjoon had a key to her room, being super close and all, so she was completely surprised to blink her eyes open due to certain voices disrupting her peaceful sleep and see four boys surrounding her bed.

"Ew, I'm jealous."

"That could have been me and you, Yoongi, but you play too much."

"I'm not gay bro, that's why."

"Neither am I."

"What the fuck? I didn't know they were that close to each other."

It wasn't anything too extreme, but it still exposed the two as being more than just two friends caring for each other.

Jungkook was still completely knocked out, his lips parted and soft snores coming from him. he had his arm wrapped around Hyerin's waist from behind, and his face was deeply hidden in her hair. The blanket happened to rise while sleeping, so everyone was able to see their legs that were tangled together. It was a cute sight to see, Namjoon himself had to admit.

When Hyerin opened her eyes and glanced at the four figures, she didn't even notice how cozy her and Jungkook were. Instead, she was annoyed at the people waking her up from her beauty sleep.

"I didn't think you guys could be any creepier," Hyerin glared at them, and slowly began to sit down. And that's when she finally noticed Jungkook who was clung onto her, due to it being difficult to sit up. Hyerin's eyes glanced at the sleeping jungkook, and then to the four boys surrounding the bed.

And no one expected Hyerin's cheeks to burn red.

"Yah! Why are you guys even in my room? Get out, get out! Gosh, have any of you heard of privacy," Namjoon's eyes widened at the pillow that was tossed at his head, and Jimin held in a laugh at Namjoons blank expression, even after getting attacked by a pillow.

"Sorry, we'll wait for you in the living room, Jimin's broke ass actually brought pizza," and at that, Namjoon ushered everyone out of the room, whilst Hyerin was still a flustered mess.