18

eighteenstep one- 160220, busan

eighteen
step one- 160220, busan

Body against body, soft lips against a smooth neck, glistening skin. The smell of sex lingered within the bedroom of her small home. Wrinkled clothes were tossed to the floor, soft moans echoing from parted lips.

"Taehyung," her voice was muffled as it was buried in the crease of his neck. His hands gripped her hips tighter, almost causing Subin to flinch.

He sat on the bed, shirt off and pants on. His hair was a mess from the girl's hair pulling and his neck was covered in crimson marks.

He had no reaction to her though, his gaze fixated on the wall in front of him, mind full of thoughts. Subin took notice before she even started to roll her hips on his lap, yet she continued to to try and get a reaction out of him.

"Taehyung," she tried to moan again, but the zero reaction from Taehyung was starting to turn her off. She let out a soft sigh, before she placed her lips onto his exposed neck again, and continued to suck the soft skin.

Taehyung had too much on his mind. Hyerin occupying the majority of it. He knew it wasn't right, thinking of Hyerin while he was with Subin, but he always did.

And Subin knew that.

He moaned Hyerin's name by accident many times. She was mad, but she got over it with just a small sorry. She was quite easy in all honesty.

Subin rolled her eyes softly, his eyes never locking with hers. "Baby," she hummed, "Look at me." Slowly, her fingers danced down his chest, dropping to the slight tent in his pants. Her fingers began to wrap around the clothed area.

"Get rid of Subin."

Taehyung finally had a reaction. It wasn't the kind of reaction she actually wanted though.

A small gasp fell from her lips when Taehyung's narrowed eyes snapped to look her straight in the eye. The dark tint in his eye made her nervous, but she just smiled. Slowly, he trailed his hand up to behind her head, tangling his fingers through her ruffled locks.

She went to lean in, believing that he was finally paying attention to her. She closed her eyes, right as Taehyung tightened his grip on her hair with strength that surprised her. With force, Taehyung ripped her face out of his, a look of seeming disgust plastered onto his.

"W-wha-" before she could question him, he fully shoved her off his lap, a frown on his face as he stared down at the half naked girl now on the floor.

"What the hell Taehyung? I don't mind you pulling my hair, but I do mind when you fucking pull me off completely." She scoffed.