32

thirty twothe truth- 160323, busan

thirty two
the truth- 160323, busan

"Oh Jungkook, hi....?" a man hovered over a certain figure, that was curled up next to his door, legs pulled tightly to his chest and head tilted to the side.

His lean figure blocked the light that hit the boy, creating a shadow that darkened his look and added to his newly found aura.

The man with plastic bags gripped tightly in his hands, looked at him, and moved slightly closer so he was able to nudge the younger to catch his attention

A groan left the boy's lips who sat on the ground, and ever so softly he blinked his eyes open, slowly trailing upwards to the figure in front of him. he sniffled, blinked twice, before his eyebrows furrowed together.

That was when Namjoon noticed the dark circles that appeared under his eyes, and his pale-like completion looked far from healthy. Dried tears were still noticeable on his cheeks, and he looked completely worn out.

"What do you want?" He croaked out, his voice crack making Namjoon cock an eyebrow. He didn't move from where he stood, since it was right beside his door anyway.

"I don't want anything, you're the one in front of my door," and he was right. Jungkook glanced around, before locking eyes with a confused Namjoon.

"Oh yeah, sorry," the younger bit down on his bottom lip, avoiding the other's gaze. He didn't really know Namjoon, since they have only met a couple of times. But he knew Namjoon was her best friend, and he honestly scared him.

He was taller, not by much, but still. His face was just intimidating in general.

"How long have you been out here?" Namjoon set one of the five grocery bags down on the floor for a second, allowing his free hand to reach out and help the guy stand to his feet. Jungkook ignored his hand though, and stood up slowly and sluggishly on his own.

"What time is it?"

"10 o clock at night."

"Seven hours."

"What?"

"I've been out here for seven hours," and that made Namjoon frown, his eyes wondering to the door next-door, which had no noise going on inside the room. The walls were paper thin, Namjoon was usually able to hear some noises within her room like the tv playing loud or things knocking over.

But right now, it was dead silent, as if there were no one inside.

"Did Hyerin kick you out?" That hit a nerve, and Namjoon only realized that when the boy's eyes began to grow watery. He was in a terrible mood, and he couldn't stop replaying the occurrence that happened only seven hours ago. He didn't expect something like that to happen, since not once did he doubt her love for him. He thought things were good, he thought he was fine.