Chapter 30- The Past Is The Past

Start from the beginning

"Alaska, I think the independent living program is something that I should do.  If someone finds out about us like one of your brothers which almost did then we can't do it." I say and I see Alaska frown. 

"I think if I do independent living we can have the freedom of having a relationship without having to hide it from everyone." I say and she nods.

"You're right.  It will be the best for us." Alaska says and she steps towards me and presses her lips to mine. She kisses me slowly and I work my lips around her's lightly and I feel her wrap her arms around my neck and deepen the kiss. 

My ribs begin to hurt but I ignore the pain and I focus on Alaska's mouth working around mine. I feel Alaska moan and it makes me shift next to her and sit us down on her bed. Alaska dosen't seem to mind and she breaks the kiss. 

She grabs my t shirt and she pulls it off me. Exposing my chest. 

Alaska runs her finger tips over my bruises and it causes me pain as she runs her fingers over a deep bruise. 

"What an asshole. I can't believe he done this." Alaska says and her eyes looking glassy for moment. Is she going to cry?

"Alaska, wait don't cry..." I say and she begins crying as I embrace her in a warm hug.

"All this is over me. If I would've never even said yes to him then none of this would've happened." Alaska says and I feel her tears carry on to my exposed skin.

"Alaska it's alright. You can't change the past. If you would've never dated Jake then we wouldn't be here now, like this. I would be bruise free but that dosen't matter to me." I say looking down at my painful bruises but I try to ignore them.

"But it's all my fault. I've caused all this." Alaska says and she cries even more.

"Alaska, your mum told me about your father. Now again your crying about the past and I just want to say this. The past is the past. If you were to change it the future probably wouldn't be here." I say and Alaska looks at me and she smiles.

"Tyler, what would I do with out you?" Alaska says and she wraps her arms around my neck and embraces me in a hug.

~Alaska~

"Remember the first time when I tried to kiss you, up here?" Tyler asks as Tyler and I are sitting on the roof ledge just outside my window. 

The beautiful night sky is above us. The breeze is cool and my hand is locked in with Tyler's.

"I remember. I rejected it." I say and Tyler laughs.

"I know. I was upset that you did but I know why you did. Girls don't cheat." Tyler says and he pauses for a moment. "Actually they do. Especially Annabell." Tyler says looking down at his feet.

"You're still not over Annabell, aren't you?" I ask looking over at Tyler and he looks up at me and shakes his head.

"I still feel this ache in heart every time I see her." Tyler says.

"Tyler, it's called heart break. That aching feeling you feel, it is just you aching for the pain she caused you." I say squeezing his hand.

"Has someone ever broken your heart?" Tyler questions sounding curious. I don't blame him, a boring girl like me probably won't have that much stories to tell. 

Nope, my life is to boring to have a broken heart involved in it.

"No, never happened." I say sounding slightly disappointed. But why should I?

"Lucky. It's the worst feeling someone could have. It actually feels like your heart is broken." Tyler says.

I smile, "The player has a weak side!" I shout out and he looks at me like I've gone crazy.

"I'm not a player!" Tyler argues but I shake my head in disagreement.

"Yes you are!" I say and Tyler wraps his arms around me and squeezes. 

"Tyler don't you dare squish me to death! Tyler I mean it." I say and Tyler's arms loosen in a minute and he places his lips on mine.

"I want to forget Annabell, and think about us. That girl dosen't mean anything to me." Tyler says and he continues to kiss me.

I don't want to wish for anything else. Not for any other guy with me at the moment. Not for a better family.

I am happy, and it's been a long time since that.

___________________

***

sorry for the super short chapter!

The next chapter is the last chapter and i'm really upset that Living with the player is ending :(

But a sequel will be coming out of Living With The Player gets enough reads.  If LWTP Gets at least 10,000 reads then I will start writing the sequel.

Thank you for the reads, the support and everything!

love you all,

Marissa xxx <3

****

___________________