Chapter 26- The Italian Restaurant

Chapter 26

~Alaska~

"Will. Will you be my date? Come on!" I whine to my younger brother and he slaps my arm.

"No. I don't like Italian food." Will protests and I feel like slapping the small kid now but I don't.

"Fine. Alex! Josh! Let's go get some Italian food." I say and I hear my two other younger brothers run to the front door where I am standing with Will below me staring at me.

"Okay boys let's go." I say and I open the door.

"Hey where are you going?" Tyler asks coming down from the stairs.

"We are getting some Italian food. Do you want to join? My mother's out at work late and I have to feed these three monsters." I say and Tyler nods.

"Sure, I will just get my shoes and my hoodie." Tyler says and he runs upstairs and appears back in a moment with his shoes on and a maroon coloured hoodie on. 

"Will you can stay here if you want. That just means no pizza or pasta for you." I say shrugging my shoulders at Will and he instantly snaps.

"I'm coming! Let me just get my shoes on!" Will says running upstairs and grabbing his shoes.

After Tyler having to flirt with the lady at the entrance we finally get in. The joint is full with people. Nearly every single table besides one is full. Luckily we grab the empty table and we all take a seat, Will and Tyler on either side of me. 

"Boys, now I mean it. Any of you burn this place down or stab someone with your knife is going to hear it from mum. Please be good. If you don't burn this place down we can grab some ice-cream." I say and the boys sound more excited at the thought of ice-cream. 

"Okay mum. We all promise to be good." Alex says giving Josh and Will a smirk and then looking back up at me. I choose to ignore it.  I order a bowl of spaghetti and Tyler and the boys order two large pizza's.  

I get up from my seat. "I'm going to the bathroom for a moment." I say before leaving the table and walking down a flight of stairs to the ladie's bathroom's. I finish up in the bathroom and I make my way back to the table. At first I sit down and I look around at everyone's faces. Will is looking at his hands and Josh and Alex are trying to hold in a laugh along with Tyler.

"What did you guys do while I went to the bathroom?" I ask looking around the table at the boys.

"Well..... We went into the kitchen and we wanted to see something and-" Alex says before he is cut off by a huge flame en golfing the entire kitchen area. Everyone is jumping up from their seats and I glare at Alex. They done this?

"What the actuall f*ck!" I say and we all jump up from our seats and we run towards the fire exit door. 

"We may have accidentally played with the gas pipes." Alex shouts over the screaming of the people in the restaurant. We barge open the fire exit door and it takes us into a hollow and dark lane way. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shout at the boys as they all pant and look at me. "What were you all thinking?" 

Everyone is silent including Tyler.

"Tyler. You let them go into the kitchen. How could you even let them out of your sight!?" I shout and Tyler begins talking.

"They said they were going to the bathroom. I didn't know this was going to happen. If I did I would've stopped them!" Tyler shouts back. All my anger at everything including my brother's burning down a restaurant.

"You're all walking home." I say before walking down the laneway and into the car park where my car is.  The boys are silent except for Alex who bursts out into laughter.

"We are getting ice cream, you want to join us?" Alex calls out and I stop in my tracks.

"Maybe. But you're paying for my ice cream and your large pizza." I say turning back around and facing Alex.

"Okay..." Alex says reaching into my pocket and handing me a fifty dollar note. 

"That's also for burning down the restaurant." Alex says. "The place is okay. The fire emergency people are here. See?" Alex says pointing to the burnt down building where once we ate pizza's.

"Okay, Alex. I still haven't forgiven you." I say shoving the fifty dollar note in my pocket.

"Let's just get some ice cream." Alex says and everyone laughs besides me.

I am going to put frogs in his bed next.