Chapter 15- Phone Call

My mind's telling me no but my body's telling me yes!! For Cassidy camerino  :D:D Thanks so much for 1.2 reads!

****

CHAPTER 15

~Tyler~

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I bend my arm and pull it out from my pocket. Becca is calling me. I sldie my finger across my phone and I answer her call.

"Becca, hey." I say.

"Tyler how are you?" Becca asks.

"Good, I'm at school? Why did you call?" I ask Becca and I hear her continuing to talk.

"Well, come past my house. It's about your parents death. Got some information." Becca says and I feel my throat tighten.

"It was five years ago. I'm trying to heal that part of me life, I don't need any more information." I say trying to reject her. I'm done hearing things about my parents. I need that part of my like gone. 

"Please just come over. I wanted to see you Tyler." Becca says kindly and I can't say no.

"Okay, I'll be there in half an hour." I say and hang up. I look back to Annabell, her face still twisted with rage and annoyance. "I've got to go. Becca wants me to go to her house. See you tomorrow." I say to Annabell and she nods.

"Okay, whatever." Annabell says sounding pissed as she turns back to her condom filled locker. I've got to say, whoever put the condoms in her locker was sure a smart one.

I knock on her door three times and the door unlocks and opens. Becca stands in front of me with a huge smile on her face.

"Becca, hey." I say and hugging her. Becca hugs me back and I can feel her smile at the sight of me.

"Tyler I missed you." Becca says and she breaks the hug. "Come in, come in!" Becca says beckoning me inside. I walk inside and close the door behind me.

The familiar warmth and smell of her house comforts me and instantly makes me feel at home. Becca had been my foster mother for two years. She was about to adopt me but I didn't want to be adopted.

I wish I was now.

"Still the same Becca. And you've still got that ugly painting on the wall? Remember at the middle of the night I tried taking it down from the wall and I fell off the ladder and I fractured my leg?" I say with a laugh.

"I sure do. I heard this big bang in the middle of the night and I came downstairs to you lying on the floor crying and holding onto your leg." Becca says laughing.

"Where's Vince?" I ask looking around the house and Becca shrugs.

"At work. I don't know. Haven't heard from him." Becca says sounding slightly worried. "He has been having a hard time at work. They have been loosing money because of another company exactly like his."

"Have you called him?" I ask and Becca shakes her head.

"No. Anyway come inside the kitchen and lets talk at the table." Becca says walking down the hallway and into the kitchen. I follow her into the kitchen that contains so much childhood memories. I take a seat at my spot a the kitchen table. Becca sits down in her usual stop in front of me.

"Now, with the car accident. They found that you parents were both drunk. Your little sister hadn't been strapped in the car and she had died instantly during the accident." Becca says. I sit there for a minute and take in everything she just told me.