Chapter 13- Suprises

**Short chapter***

Chapter 13

~Alaska~

It had been a week since Tyler and I had sat on the roof and he had talked about his parents and the stars. Jake and I have been talking for a bit and Jake decided to come over next week or so. 

I turn the hot shower water off and I step out of the shower and grab my towel, wrapping it around my wet body and wrapping another towel around my wet hair.  My feet are red from the hot shower of water I just stood in for atleast fifteen minutes. Today is saturday and as far as I know what I'm doing today it's usually going to be another day running around the field and Maya or Tessa coming over. 

Outasight  bursts through my speakers and I put my bra and undies on along with a baggy plain t-shirt and leggings. I run my brush through my hair and I dry my soaking wet hair. 

After I finish in the bathroom I run downstairs to grab a breakfast. My mother and only Will sat at the table. 

"Cast off today, huh?" My mother asks me and I nod. Since the past week I've barely noticed the cast on my left arm, "It dosen't bother anyone else so It dosen't bother me." I say shrugging my shoulders and grabbing a bowl of raspberries, blueberries and yogurt mixed together.  

"When are we getting it off?" I ask my mother and she checks the calender quickly. 

"Today at about three o'clock. You will need to do arm exercises every day for three weeks. There will still be pain in our arm for atleast four weeks but after that you should be fine. We have all been through broken bones." My mother says and I nod. I know what she means.

"What do you mean?" Will asks and my mother shakes her head. "You won't remember, you won't want to. It's just a joke sweetie." My mother says and Will nods. 

"Okay, geezz girls with their jokes lately." Will says roling his eyes and going back to eating his cereal. I eat my bowl of yougurt with fruit and I put the bowl in the sink.

"Alaska, can you give this to Tyler please?" My mother asks handing me an envolope.

"Sure." I say grabbing the envolope and walking back up to the stairs. I stop at the stairs and open the envolope. Hopefully out of noboy's sight. I rip open the envolope and take out the folded peice of paper inside it.

College application for Tyler? I almost feel like bursting out into laughter at the thought of Tyler wanting to go to college. He barely even attends school. I try to hold my laugh in as I put the note back in the envolope. I walk up the stairs and go to Tyler's door. I knock twice. No response. I open the door and I find my eyes right on butt naked Tyler. At first I don't even realise what is right in front of me. I see everything. His ass, his abs, everything.

"OHH SH*T!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" I say sheilding my eyes with my hands and I feel my cheeks flare red with embarassment. "This, uhh. This came for you. College application."  I say still sheiling my eyes with my hands and handing him the note. "I'm going to go now." I say still covering my eyes and walking out the door.

I heard Tyler say something but I don't even bother asking him what he just said. The image of Tyler's body burns through my eyes even when I close my eyes. I mean the view was nice. Maya would've said to take it as an open door to finally get some good out of him.

I just saw Tyler naked. That's all that matters.