Chapter 28- I Love You

Who will confess their love?

Chapter 28

*****

~Tyler~

I run as fast as I can. Away from Jake and away from the park. The early morning air is cool and my jaw hurts from Jake slamming his fist into my face. After Alaska left, Jake sat on the spinny wheel and said something to me. I had ignored everything he had said to me. He dosen't need to say anymore. I tried to explain to him that it was all my fault but he kept on repeating the same thing. "Alaska cheated on me, with you." Jake repeated that over and over until I couldn't take it anymore. 

I push my legs onto the road and I pant and I struggle to breathe but I push my legs even further. I need to tell Alaska. I'm sick and tired of keeping this all in. I break down into a jog when I see the house and I run into the door pushing it open. Everyone is asleep so I shut the door behind me and I slip off my shoes. I walk up the stairs and I go to Alaska's door. I open the door before I stop myself. 

I see Alaska lying down with her eyes shut. Her hoodie on the floor along with her shoes and her blankets covering her. 

I shut the door behind me and I bend down to face Alaska. Alaska's eyes flutter open. Alaska suddenly jumps from her bed and first I think she is about to start yelling at me but she wraps her arms around my next and pulls herself onto me. I hug Alaska back and I hear her start to cry. 

"Alaska. I'm so sorry. I ruined everything. It was all my fault and-" I say but I'm cut off with Alaska suddenly kissing me. I kiss Alaska back and I relax. She forgives me for what I've done.

"Tyler, do you know what it means when someone kisses you back?" Alaska asks breaking the kiss and I nod.

"I sure do." I say and I press my lips to Alaska's and I kiss her softly.  Alaska kisses me back softly her mouth working around mine. Alaska pulls me down on top of her as she lies on her bed. I kiss her back and I feel Alaska massage my tongue with hers. 

I move my lips off Alaska's and I tell her.  "I love you, Alaska." I say finally and I feel her smile underneath me.

"I love you too. " Alaska says and she kisses me smoothly and she takes her t-shirt off. She wants this? I feel Alaska peel off my t-shirt and she runs her hands down my chest and stomach. 

"I've been wanting to do that for so long, it's been killing me." Alaska says grabbing my jeans and pulling them off. Alaska lays naked beneath me and I lay on top of her only with my boxers on.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods, lust in her eyes. Alaska reaches for her draw and hands me a condom. 

 If requested then I will write the restricted part. I haven't written it for some readers comfort.

***

~Alaska~

I wake up to Tyler's naked body laying next to me and the blankets covering him and I. Tyler's eyes are shut and his lips are slightly parted. Looking soft and kissable.  I look at my phone to check the time and see it's early in the morning.

I hear my brothers running around the house and door's slamming, while Will must be running down the stairs. 

"Tyler." I whisper and I continue to poke Tyler's soft shoulder until he opens his eyes and he looks up at me. "Good morning." I greet and I give Tyler a smile.