Chapter 19- A Dozen Frogs

Chapter 19

~Alaska~

I wake up with something small but slimey  touching my arm. At first I think nothing of it. I'm still dreaming.

I swat my arm at the wet thing on my arm and it disappears thankfully. I sigh and I burry my head back into my pillow and I feel myself drifting back into sleep. Something sounds out right from my face and I open my eyes. A small green frog is sitting right at my nose. Wet slime is all over my arms, legs and my face. I jump up from my bed screaming as the frog jumps around on my bed  and I finally  kick the green frog away. I run off from my bed and I quickly strip my singlet and miny shorts off and I jump into a streaming hot shower. 

I just know my three brothers had done this to me. Who else?

I finish im my quick shower and I dry myself with my towel and I get dresses, brush my teeth and I dry my hair. b At least I got woken up otherwise I would've slept the whole day.

I finish up completely and I go downstairs to go beat the crap out of my three brothers, one after the other. My three brothers and Tyler are standing in the doorway right in front of me.

"You three little shits, you put a frog in my bed!" I shout at them and they all smirk at eachother. 

"We put frogs, not a frog." Alex announces and I feel like kicking them all like I kicked the frog. 

"You put frogs in my room! Why the hell did you do that?" I shout at them and they all back away looking slightly afraid from my out burst.

"Well we were bored and we had bought about a dozen frogs." Will says awkardly. They had all put twelve frogs in my room.

"And you Tyler?" I ask looking over to Tyler.

"I am not apart of this. They wanted me to stand by them because they knew you were going to yell at them." Tyler says and I don't even bother yelling at him.  Another eleven or twelve frogs are still jumping around in my room.

"You are all going to pay for this you little shits!" I scream before I stomp off up to my room.

Twelve frogs are jumping around my room as I enter. I obviously didn't notice since I was in shock from the first one. 

I feel like I'm about to faint.