Chapter 14- Locker Horror

Chapter 14

~Alaska~

"Annabell? The square root of fifty-five?" Miss Pinceton asks Annabell and Annabell looks up from her phone. Annabell looks completely clueless for the next thirty seconds. Miss Pinceton stands there waiting for the answer. 

"Do I look like a girl who would know square roots? I'm not a square so stop asking." Annabell says back to Miss Pinceton. Miss Pinceton ignores her comment and looks back at Maya.

"I don't know. Don't even think about asking me." Maya says and she looks down at her notebook and continues to doodle the naked image of Tyler. After it happened I told Maya, and of course she's not going to forget anytime soon. Maya had jumped on me after I told her. She had yelled at me for not doing other things. 

"Okay! Anyone know this?" Miss Pinceton shouts out and the room is silent. "You are all in your senior years and you don't even know math?"

"We do actually. We just cant be bothered with math because none of us are going to be math geeks for our lives." Tessa says and Maya and I begin laughing.

Miss Pinceton looks pissed as ever as what Tessa just said. She is always pissed at us three girls for what we say. Miss Pinceton has heard weird and dirty stuff from us, especially Maya.

"You three girls out!" Miss Pinceton demands and we all stop laughing. Maya, Tessa and I all get out of our seats and walk to the door. We walk outside and close the door behind us. 

"Plan worked. Now Alaska do you have the condoms?" Maya asks me. Tessa, Maya and I had been planning this prank on Annabell for a week or even two weeks.

 We had come up with so many ideas about what we should do, and now we finally found the perfect one. Maya had found something out about Annabell from one of Annabells ex bestfriend's that Annabell had a huge secret about something no one wanted to know.

Maya and Annabell had a huge drama thing going on between them ever since they met when they were five. Maya has a huge balance of hatred towards Annabell and Maya would do anything to make her suffer and spread her secrets. Maya had told us a whole novel full of stuff about Annabell, now we can finally use stuff against her like she has used stuff about us for about  six years. 

"Yep, in my locker." I say and we all walk down to my locker, grabbing the packets of condoms out. I bought atleast twelve packets from the supermarket. The cashier at the counter gave me a funny look but still let me buy my condoms. What can I say? I am a sl*t, or that's what Annabell calls me.

"Where is Annabell's locker?" Tessa asks and I point to the purple locker down the hall.  Annabell has a huge purple locker that is covered with the big bold letter 'A 'with crystals around it.

Honey, you ain't that special.

"Obviously that one." I say and Tessa sighs. "Well it dosen't look easy to break in." Tessa says and we quietly walk over to her purple painted locker. I grab a paper clip out from my pocket and I shove it in her lock, twisting and turning it until the lock gives way and her locker opens. I break open the packets of condoms and I put them at the top of the locker. We end up putting hundreds of condoms on her locker, on the shelves, on the top and around every inch of her locker. He locker is covered in condoms. If she opens it, a huge shower of condoms will rain down on her.

"Perfect. Let's go back to class." Tessa says smirking and closing her locker. We arrive back in the classroom with huge smirks on our faces. Everyone is looking at us with a puzzeled look.  Annabell is the only one who isn't looking at us with her minion Chrissy by her side. Annabell is on her phone and looking at the ends of her hair. Chrissy is glaring at me with her blue eyes. I ignore her glare as I sit back down. I get flat chest Chrissy hates me for Tyler living in my house.  Jealous girls hate you for something they want.

"Annabell is gonna flip out when she opens her locker." Tessa whispers to Maya and I.

"She might use some. Apparently she got an STD from someone." Maya hisses back and Annabell's head flings around to face us. She heard.

"Listen skanks, I don't know who you heard it from. Where did you hear it?" Annabell hisses at us.

"Oh no. Annabell, I just made it up. Apparently girls with STD's suffer from extreme b*tch*ness. You obviously suffer from that." Maya says and Annabell's jumps up from her chair and she stomps over to us.

"You idiots! I don't have an STD! Maya maybe you do! Huh? Did you ever tell anyone about you?" Annabell spits out the words to Maya. Maya's eyes open wide and her face fills with embarassment.

"I don't have an STD. I'm not like you Annabell, and I don't want to be. Annabell stop drawing the attention away from you. You love attention unless it's something you don't want anyone else to know. Then the attention draws away from you and to other people." Maya says and I realise what Maya is saying. Annabell does have an STD.

Now I know why Maya had chose to put condoms in Annabell's locker.

~Tyler~

Annabell opens her locker, and screams. Condoms shower onto her perfect blonde hair and condoms scatter all along the floor. What the hell? Annabell screams and she kicks the condoms on the floor. Annabell thrashes the condoms out from her hair and she knocks them out from her locker.

"Annabell? What the hell?" I ask as I walk up to Annabell. Annabell looks at me with complete rage in her eyes and a condom sitting on her ear.

"Your friend Alaska and her two sk*nks." Annabell says and I almost start laughing. Alaska would do this?

"Alaska wouldn't do this. Does she even know you?" I ask and Annabell nods.

"Oh yeah that girl Alaska, she has been tormenting me for the past week. I-" Annabell says and pauses for a moment. "She has been annoying me for the past week!" Annabell says shouting out like a young child having their chocolate stolen. A tantrum.

Alaska wouldn't do that. I think Annabell is lying but I don't say anything. You can never try to prove Annabell wrong. Annabell is always right even if she knows she is wrong. It's the way her dumb brain works.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I bend my arm and pull it out from my pocket. Becca is calling me.