Chapter 3- Welcome To Your New Crazy Home

Chapter 3

~Alaska~

Tyler.

Tyler Dasen is standing at my doorstep, with his three suitcases and a huge soccer duffel bag at the door step.

Tyler Dasen, the one and only player is coming to live in my house. With my three crazy brothers and my mother.

I have now just realised that my mouth is propped open and a middle-aged woman and my mother are talking. Tyler steps inside and looks around, ignoring me. My mother shuts the door behind her.

"Alaska, go show Tyler his room." My mother instructs and I just nod. I walk down the hallway and up to the stairs with Tyler padding slowly behind me. I should ask him if he needs help with his suitcases but he dosen't look like he needs help, those arms of his are just so....

He walks up the stairs, only carrying one suitcase so far along with the duffle bag strung over his shoulder.

"Umm, sorry to burst your bubble but could you continue to walk up the stairs?" Tyler interrupts me, and I shake my head, breaking my daydream and continue to walk up the stairs. I reach the empty room which is now claimed as Tyler's room. I open the door for him as he shuffles inside the room carrying his suitcases and his duffle bag.

"So, this is your room, bathroom is just next to you and my room is that room there." I say and point to my bedroom next to his. "I have my own bathroom so don't even bother coming into my room for my bathroom." I say, and Tyler just rolls his eyes.

"I will make sure I don't dirty your bathroom, your Majesty." Tyler mocks and bows in front of me. I feel a blush creeping to my cheeks, but I quickly shake my head away from him and stand at the door while he rummages through his duffle bag.

I sigh, "Just don't talk to me, annoy me or anything. There are three other annoying boys in this house. I'm sure you will enjoy them." I say walking out of his room and into my room, slamming the door behind me.

Honestly, I'm actually a little excited that Tyler the hottest guy from my school has come to live in my house. That means I get to join into parties, get to talk to him. Maybe even see him topless.

I decide to text Maya and tell her to come over, not telling her about the recent addition to my family.

She is going to freak.

~Tyler~

The door opens, and a huge house comes into view. A long leading staircase leads down to the first level and a huge chandelier hangs over the centre of the first floor. I look down at who is in front of me. A girl from my school, her mouth propped open and her face full of shock. I step in and ignore her gaze, but she still continues to stare at me.

"Hello Miss Parker. This is Tyler, I'm sorry if he is a bit quiet or anything. He just needs time to get used to things." I hear Becca say and I nod slowly to what she is saying.

"Thank you, Miss Parker, for letting me stay in your house." I thank, and she smiles and embraces me in a small hug.

"No problem, you can call me Jane." Jane says, and I smile and nod. I look back at the girl who know has her mouth closed but is still looking around at all of us like we killed her dog.

"Alaska, go show Tyler his room.' Jane instructs Alaska and she nods, walking up to the stairway while I follow her, leaving two suitcases and only taking one with me, along with my duffle bag. I stomp up the stairs as the weight of all my bags are killing me, obviously Alaska dosen't notice it. Alaska just freezes and stands in the middle of the stairs. My suitcase weighs me down as I step up on the next step behind Alaska.