Chapter 5- Stretches Aren't Always Good

Chapter 5

~Tyler~

I grab my phone and slide my finger across the screen to answer Jake's call. I feel like hanging up now, but he might say something important, or something just stupid.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, and I hear Jake start talking.

"Hey Tyler, I was wondering if you could do me a small favour." Jake asks, and I already know it's about Alaska. I feel the need to hang up again, but I listen to see what he has to say next.

"Could you get a photo for me, of her?" Jake asks, and I almost burst out laughing. This is the third time this month he has used me for something.

"Can't you get one yourself?" I ask, sounding slightly annoyed.

Jake sighs, "See Tyler. You're the man that helps me get most of the chicks. You're living with Alaska and well you have a huge advantage. At least get her to talk to me or I will end up sleeping over every night. Well that's what I was planning to do anyway." Jake says, and I hear a young child squeal in the background.

"Hailey shut up!" Jake shouts and the young child stops screaming. "Sorry man I've gotta go, my little sister's annoying me right now. Hey, say hi to Alaska for me." Jake says, and I can just feel Jake smiling as he hangs up the phone. I roll my eyes and I throw my phone onto my bed. I chuck the rest of my clothes into my wardrobe and fix the blankets onto my bed. This is the start of the next few months.

~Alaska~

I wake up to something hard poking my arm. It begins soft than starts jabbing me. I swing my arm to try and make the thing poking me stop. I open my eyes and see Maya sitting at the side of the bed.

"Wanna go for a run?" Maya asks, and she is all dressed in her sport shorts and a bright pink t-shirt. I groan and cover my face as the light from my open window blinds me.

I throw the covers back over me to cover the light and I close my eyes.

Maya starts humming and I hear the door creak and Maya's humming disappears. I sigh and close my eyes as I feel myself begin to relax again. I hear someone giggle again but it's probably just Maya.

Something cold hits me and I feel the blankets get thrown off me. Cold water soaks from my head the end of my bed and my three brothers stand around my bed with buckets in each of their hands.

"Now do you wanna go for a run?" Maya asks coming back into the room and high-fiving all three of my little brothers.

"Yes, actually I do so I can beat your ass when we get to the running track." I say getting up from my bed and draining the water from my hair. My three brothers laugh and run out the room before I have the chance to get one of them. My bed sheets are now completely soaked with cold water. Great start to the morning.

"Here put these on. And no actually we're not going past the running track today. We're gonna go see Tyler and his friends at soccer training." Maya smirks. I groan, this girl wasn't joking. Maya hands me a tight tank top, looking like it'll fit a young child. I go into the bathroom, taking off my wet pyjamas, drying my body and attempting to put on this tight top.
"It's too tight I... Can't breathe." I say as I try to pull the tight tank top off me. "Maya, I'm dying here." I say pulling tank top, but it still clings to me. "What size is this?" I ask gasping for a breath as the tank top is nearly choking me.

"It's a size 10 in kids. It fits perfectly. You just need to jog with it and get used to it. It brings out your boobs like never before." Maya says admiring the tight tank top. "Just leave it on it's fine. It will loosen up a bit once you start jogging. Anyway, you want some guy attention you gotta flaunt what you've got, and girl let me tell you, you've got a big-rack." Maya says smiling.