#13. The day everything went bad...

When people become lonely, they become kind
- Mira-jane Strauss
(Fairy Tail)
~~~~~

•••••
Killua's POV
•••••

I was walking down the road to the school, when suddenly I heard a beep. I took out my phone expecting it to be (y/n). It wasn't. It was an unknown number.

They had sent me a photo and a text. The photo was downloading so I read the text.

Unknown number:
Killua, I was really sad when I saw this! But, I thought you should know.

I was confused. The photo finally became clear. My eyes widened in shock. (Y/n) was- was k- k- kissing another boy! That's impossible! She would never do that! I can't believe it. But, what if it was true? What if she was actually-

I dismissed those thoughts and tried to forget about this whole thing. I kept walking but I was still troubled. She hasn't picked up my calls since this morning. True or not true? Suddenly there was another beep.

Unknown number:
She is cheating on you. Do you get it? I am sure you don't believe it, so, meet me near the girls bathroom on the first floor. I will show you the proof. Don't ignore this, she is cheating on you!

My hands trembled as I wrote.

Killua:
Who are you?

Unknown number:
That, my dear, is a secret! You will come to know when we meet!

Killua:
Okay, I will be there.

I was about to put the phone back in my pocket when I saw Gon and Alluka entering the school gates. I was about to shout to them, when I remembered I had to meet this mysterious person.

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I woke up to my phone's kitten noise. Seriously, who texts people at 5:30 in the morning?!! I checked it with half open eyes. My eyes shot open when I saw the picture.

Killua and Eleanor/Ellie kissing? Impossible. He would never cheat on me. He was the one who confessed! I don't believe it. He will never do something like that. It's probably photoshopped. Technology now-a-days.

But, somehow, I couldn't pick up his calls when he called me. I don't know, I just froze each time.

I left for school and soon reached. I was about to enter the class, when my phone made the kitten noise again. I grabbed it.

Unknown number:
Meet me near the girls bathroom at the first floor, now! I know you don't believe it, so, I wanna show you the proof...

I bit my lip. I typed back.

You:
Okay.

I started walking fast to the first floor. Who will be there?

•••••
Killua's POV
•••••
[A/n: For this chapter, the POV's are gonna change a lot, sorry]

I reached the girls bathroom and saw Eleanor/Ellie there. No way! She texted me? Then it can't be true! I gave a look of disgust before going near her. She was typing in her phone. She looked up and smiled. She typed something then slipped the phone into her pockets. She drew out a few photos.

"Here," she said. I took them, hesitantly. My heart broke when I saw the photos. She and that random boy were laughing, talking, kissing, hugging, and- and.... I felt my cheeks become wet. I never cried. I love her so much, why did she... I looked up when I felt a hand touch my cheek. It was Eleanor/Ellie. She wiped them, then leaned in and kissed me, hands cupping my cheek.

I was too shocked to do anything. She kept kissing till I got my senses back and pushed her away. She looked at me 'innocently'.

"Just though it would help," she said. "I know, it must be difficult to have your girlfriend two-timing on you"

"Shut up!" I growled and ran to the boys bathroom. I entered a cubicle and leaned against the door. I cried quietly.

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

My heart shattered to a hundred pieces. I saw Killua and Eleanor/Ellie kissing when I reached the place. And it can't be forced.... He wasn't resisting. No. No. It can't be. I turned 180° and ran as fast as I can back to the classroom. The bell rang after 10 minutes.

Timeskip

Killua entered but he never talked to me. That was it. He was cheating on me. He even gave me glares and sad looks in between. I couldn't take it anymore. I told the teacher that I was ill and went home.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°