#12. Love brings Hate...

When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred
- Uchiha Madara
(Naruto shippuden)
~~~~~~~~~~

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

We showed Alluka where which classes were, then left for our class.

First was English, taught by our class teacher [Homeroom teacher, whatever] , Biscuit Krueger.
[Did I get it right?]

"Kil, how do you think she will be?" I asked him quietly.

"Like an old hag," he said, hands behind his head and eyes, closed. I giggled.

"Seriously, Killua. You haven't even met her!" I said.

"I can just tell," he replied. We talked for a few minutes. The bell rang again and a girl with blonde curled pigtails entered. She went behind the teacher's desk.

"Hello class, I am your new teacher, Biscuit Kruger. You can all call me Ms. Bisky," she started. I just stared at her. She looked like she was our age! "And, before you ask me anything, let me state a few things first. I may not look like it, but I am a lot bigger in age than you. I am 57, don't you dare call me- "

"See? She's an old hag!" Killua said, not even bothering to keep his voice low. A vein appeared on Ms. Bisky's head. She pointed her right hand's index finger at him.

"You! What's your name?" She asked.

"Killua Zoldyck," he replied in a bored voice.

"Detention! For calling me an old hag! And! I must warn you, I am very cruel!" She completed. Killua raised an eyebrow at her.

"Fine, whatever," he said, sitting back down and looking at me instead. I tried not to blush. She took out roll call then gave us the period for introductions. I suck at them.

Timeskip ~ to my chance~

"Next!" Ms. Bisky called out. I stood up. I took a deep breath.

"Hi, my name is (y/n) (l/n)," I started. "I like drawing, reading, writing and spending time with my friends"

Even as I sat down, I noticed the glares the other girls were giving me. What did I do? I just put on a bored face - because I was bored.

The day passed by quickly. Since today was the first day, it was only gonna be introduction and know who your class teacher is. It was only for an hour and half and then we were outside the school gates waiting for Alluka to come.

"When will she come? Do you think she lost her way?" I asked Killua. He was nervously twiddling his fingers.
[A/n: Just a bit OOC. He's just an over protective bro]

"Um, I will just go and check on her, maybe?" He suggested. I shook my head.

"No, Kil. She is 13 already! She isn't a baby! Plus, she has got her phone. She will text us if she gets lost. If she doesn't come in the next ten minutes, you can go, okay?" I said. Gon had to leave early due to Aunt Mito. She needed help, so he had to go as soon as possible. If he hadn't gone, he would have joined Kil in his 'Alluka isn't safe' club.

Killua nodded when suddenly my phone gave a small kitten noise to tell me that I had received a message.

Alluka:
Hey, (y/n)-nee-chan, I need to talk with the teacher, so I will be a bit late. Probably 10-15 minutes. Can you wait?

You:
Sure, Acchan! Come soon ;)

Alluka:
Thanks!

You:
No prob, dear. Bye!

Alluka:
Bye!

I passed the message to Killua, who let out a sigh of relief. I looked up. The board saying - Hunter Middle School loomed above me.

Don't ask me how the school got its name. Maybe the founder of our school was a hunter before finding the school? For my whole life, I have gone to Hunter schools.

I mean, I have gone to Hunter Elementary School then Hunter Middle School. After this, I am gonna go to Hunter High School then Hunter University, maybe? I should start calling myself a hunter, then! I laughed at my own joke. Kil turned to me, an eyebrow raised.

"Are you okay? Why did you start laughing suddenly?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just remembered a joke," I half lied, smiling.

"Nee-chan! Nii-san!" A voice called out and we turned to see Alluka running towards us. I waved at her. "Come on, let's go home! Hey, you both didn't do anything indecent in the public, did you?"

I blushed and so did Killua.

"No we didn't!" I nearly shouted. She just laughed and waved her hand in a way that said - I was just kidding! I smiled and took Killua by the arm. We started walking back to home, me and Alluka chatting while Killua chose to stare at me instead of joining us.

•••••
Eleanor's/Ellie's POV
•••••
[Yes, the only time I am doing this!]

"Do you get that, Naomi?" I asked my friend. She nodded. I smirked. I had finally came up with a superb plan to teach 'little' (y/n) a lesson. She will learn not to mess with me.

"But, are you sure it will work?" She asked.

"You dare question me?" I asked her, an eyebrow raised. She shook her head quickly.

"N- No, it's just that, uh, I wonder whether they will really break up from this. Cause it is so less, you know," she said.

"This much is enough. Plus, it will totally ruin her life, and that's what I want," I said with relish. Naomi nodded.

"Alright then"

"Let the plan begin!"

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°
Done. Hope you like the chapter!
~AnimeLover67