#9. Confession and Confusion...

I seriously enjoyed our 'date'. He made it so much fun... And our little surprise, too...

"(B/f/n)?" I asked amazed. Kurapika and (b/f/n) we in the park! On a d-a-t-e, date!

"(Y/n)?" She was surprised too. Killua looked at Kurapika. He raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, (y/n), why don't you talk with (b/f/n) for a while?" Suggested Killua. "Me and Kurapika need to go somewhere. I will text you where I am, okay? Call me if there is any problem!"

I nodded and he and Kurapika went after telling (b/f/n). I turned to her, smirking.

"Kurapika, huh?" I put on an evil grin. She blushed.

"W- Well, what about Killua?" She asked. I ignored that.

"You liiiiiiiiiike him!" I grinned. She blushed another shade of red.

"You like, no, love Killua!" She said. I puffed my chest out.

"Proud of it!" I said, smiling. She stared at me with an open mouth. She blushed as I continued to tease her. My phone gave a small kitten noise. I picked it up. "Hey, Killua and Kurapika are at the cherry blossoms part of the park. Let's go"

She nodded and we chatted till we reached there. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the huge board in front of me that spelled-

"I love you, (y/n)"

My heart raced as Killua and Kurapika stepped out from behind it. Then, they both said-

"I love you!" I stared at them before leaning a bit towards (b/f/n).

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked her with my mouth closed. She shook her head and then half-nodded it.

Okay. Now, I am confused. Why is Kurapika saying 'I love you' to me? Wait, unless...

Killua walked towards me while Kurapika walked towards (b/f/n). He spoke to her while Killua-

"(Y/n), I, I have always loved you. From the first time I saw you, I have loved you deeply," he said. I thought my heart had either stopped or it was beating so fast, that it will soon stop.

It this a dream, then I don't want it to stop. Pinching myself will just wake me up.

"Of course, if you don't feel the same towards me, I understand," he said, worry evident in his face. I smiled. Then, I pounced.

"Baka, I love you too!" I whispered into his ear while hugging him so tightly that you could practically see Kil's soul leaving his body. I grasped it and stuffed it back into him. "Baka, I need you alive! Don't die on me, okay?"
(Pun unintended)

"So, does that mean we are, you know, boyfriend-girlfriend?" He asked hopefully.

"Yep," I said. He grinned. And now we are official. We leaned and kissed. When we broke I blushed. I still wasn't used to this....

I turned to my left and saw Kurapika and (b/f/n) kissing as well. Ah. Two couples in one day! I fake coughed.

"Ahem, sorry for interrupting," I said in a smooth voice. "But, people are staring"

Killua and the rest stared at me then looked around to see the people from the park whistling and clapping. I smiled and hugged Killua.

"You are mine," I whispered in his ear seductively. He stared at me.

"No. You are mine," he whispered back, even more seductively. I looked away, blushing. The people were now dispersing. Killua told me that he wanted to take me somewhere to dinner.

We reached the restaurant- Pink Petals. The waitress came.

"What would you like to order, Sir and Madam?" She asked happily. We ordered our food. She took the order and went away.

"So, is this why you asked me to hang out with you today?" I asked him.

"Yes. But, I actually considered it as our first date, you know," he admitted.

"Me too!" I said, surprised. We talked and ate our dinner quickly then Killua told me that he wants to give my eyes. "Why?"

"Turst me," he said and took out his clean, white handkerchief. He blindfolded me and then helped me to stand up. Whoa, I have to rely only on my other senses. We walked for a few minutes, Killua assuring me every now and then that he was still with me.

"Okay, when I open your eyes, look up straight, okay?" He said as he untied the handkerchief. I nodded and instantly looked up. I gasped.

The sky was a violet-ish, midnight blue and the it was filled with stars. Every now and then, a shooting star would go. The sky also had colourful hues so that it looked like the aurora had appeared there.

"Kil, It's..... so..... Beautiful! How did you...?" I was stunned speechless.

"Anything for my (y/n)," he said, kissing me on the cheeks. I blushed, still looking at the stars. Since there are so many shooting stars, let's make a wish....

I clasped my hands together and shut my eyes.

_Please never ever should my love for him decrease. May it forever increase and may he always love me as much as I love him_

[I don't sound like some book, do I?]

I opened my eyes and turned to my right to see Killua resting his body on his wrists, staring at the sky. I nudged him.

"Make a wish," I smiled at him while saying that. He looked at me blankly before closing his eyes. "What did you wish?"

"Not telling!" He said, making his mischevious cat face. I pouted.

"Te' me!" I said in a cute babyish voice.

"Nope. But, I will someday when it comes true, okay?" He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. We looked at the stars again and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°

09/05/2021
A/n:
Please don't comment about Kurapika and (b/f/n)'s ages, I didn't realise back when I wrote this that they have such a huge difference and that relationships between 14 and 19 year olds are viewed negatively (I literally didn't know so many things) Ignore it and go with the flow please...