PLEASE READ!

[THIS PART IS] Published On: 1st September 2020 (3 years after I wrote this entire book)

Before you step in, I want to use this page to make sure you read this warning:
THIS FANFIC IS FILLED WITH CLICHÉS. SERIOUSLY. ALL KINDS OF CLICHÉS THAT WERE FAMOUS BACK IN 2017 OR SMTH. IF YOU REALLY HATE CLICHÉS, PLEASE DON'T READ. (Y/N) IS DUMB. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ THIS. TBH, EVERYONE'S DUMB AND THINGS ESCALATE 0-100 SO FAST AND THERE'S NO RHYME OR REASON TO THIS STUFF ANYMORE.

-: IMPORTANT NOTE :-

I am well aware that Alluka is a transgender girl. When I wrote this book, I was 13 and didn't even know that's a thing (seriously, I was scared of the LGBTQ+ community when I learnt about it, but now I'm an ally, so yeah...) I used to think Alluka's a boy but I viewed Alluka as a girl so wrote her as a girl. I made a A/N at the point Alluka was introduced and LOTS of people have told me how she's a girl and I'm being disrespectful or how I'm wrongly informed. I assure you, I KNOW. Please do not speak about Alluka's gender anymore.

I also wanted to say that I don't really respond to the comments on this book anymore (because the clichés make me cringe more than they make you cringe)... That doesn't mean I don't appreciate them! This book means something to me for being my first popular baby.

If you still wish to go ahead and read, I'm not stopping you. But please, if you don't like this, feel free to stop reading mid-way or not read at all. I'm totally fine with that. Also, this book is unedited but I don't want to erase all the comments so I can't edit it... 😬😬 Sorry about that...

I am erasing all the author notes I made because... I was very, um, dumb and impulsive back then which is actually not a good thing so I'm doing this to protect myself...

Alright, lastly thanks for all the reads, votes and comments!

AnimeLover67 checking out!