#4. Beach bets...

"Let's go out, somewhere!" (Y/n) cried. Killua sighed. She had been shouting that for a few minutes now. He had called Gon and Kurapika to help.

Killua's POV

She is biting my head off! But, she looks cute in that outfit. Today, she was wearing black leggings and a black tank top with a cut white shirt. I feel like hugging her. I can't.

I had a slight crush on (y/n) from the time I had seen her. The first time I had seen her was not in that alleyway, but in the class, when she used to sit in her place reading her book while those stupid girls clung to me.

She looked so much like an angel with her (h/c) hair flowing while her (e/c) eyes twinkled like stars. I liked her from that time and I would sometimes stalk her without her or the other girls knowing. I came across those girls beating her and saved her. It was my lucky day, I became friends with her.

I always silently admired her. She was beautiful, smart and even though she was a kind of loudmouth, her body was flawless. I found myself staring at her quiet a few times in class.

"Hey, Killua, are you listening to me?" A voice brought me back to earth. I looked up to see (y/n) staring at me. I blushed.

"No, sorry, what were you saying?" I asked her.

"Gon and Kurapika are here!"

I looked around and indeed, I saw them both there. I cracked a smile at them.

"So, (y/n) wants to go to the beach?" Asked Gon. I nodded.

"But, do you want to go?" I asked him. I don't want to get out of my house in that heat. Suddenly, Kurapika came and whispered in my ear.

"Don't you want to see (y/n) in a..... bikini?" I blew a fuse. (Y- y/n) in a b- bikini? I had a nosebleed when a imagined her. I turned so that the others couldn't see. Seriously, with that body, if she wears a bikini, boys on the beach will be checking her out! I wiped it and turned to see Kurapika smirking. Gon was worried and (y/n) was confused.

"O-Okay, I'll come," I mumbled.

"Yay!" Shouted (y/n) and she came running. She tackled me and we both fell down, she on top of me. She didn't care about our position.... She was too happy at my answer. Does my answer matter so much to her? "Killua, you are the best!"

She rubbed her cheek against mine then sat up, smiling close eyed. I sat up to see Gon happy. Kurapika was smirking again. What the hell? Since when did Kurapika start becoming like this?

"To the beach!" Gon and (y/n) shouted while me and Kurapika sweat dropped.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
At the beach changing rooms.

"(Y/n), come out!" I shouted. Since the last fifteen minutes, I had been trying to persuade (y/n) to come out. She had changed but she wasn't coming out.

"No!" She squeaked.

"(Y/n) we won't laugh!" I tried again.

"Y- you won't?"

"No, I won't!"

"Still no!"

"Why? (Y/n), come out, or I will barge in!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Watch me!"

"Fine, fine, just don't come in!"

I smirked. Finally. The people around us were staring at us because of her commotion. The door opened.

She wore a light blue bikini with dark blue spots. She looked............. Am I dreaming?