-: A thanks to all :-

*crying tears of joy*

Thank you so much guys for reading my story till here. You are all amazing.

I must admit, at one time, I believed that this story was trash, and thought you guys thought so too, and I lost all motivation to write.

But I don't give stupid lame excuses for not writing. I just manage to write something, sucking or not.

Many of you may be authors, so you may understand my desire to get comments and votes. And since of you did fulfill that.

Special thanks to:
_Random-Stuff_ / goliath419
MinervaZoldyck
theflashandcupcakes
CandyPopGirl16
Jade_Michaelis
RyuzakiManga
dianas61

Sorry if I missed anyone. You all made me happy. It doesn't matter what you commented, you commented, that fact makes me happy.

I have now completed three months on wattpad. And a few days. But in those three months, I made a friend on wattpad (who feels the same way), six followers and awesome stories.

This is my third completed story. And I am happy, because this is my most successful story till now.

I have so much to say, but this isn't the place, nor the time.

I also wanted to beg for forgiveness, since I gave the story a sad ending. Personally, I hate sad ending stories, I prefer them to have a sequel and get better. I hope you forgive me.

In the second last chapter, I asked for a Q & A, and I got a few questions. So here are the answers-

(1)
Q. When did you start the story?
A. Hm, I started the story at the start of July, I think, because the second chapter was as a happy birthday one to Killua.

(2)
Q. What did you imagine (y/n) as, yourself or an oc?
A. To say the truth, both. I imagined the exterior as my oc, but the behaviour of (y/n) is like me, atleast to some extents. Other stuff is just how I want to be. I hope you all liked the character of (y/n).

(3)
Q. What was your inspiration to start this story?
A. Actually, even I forgot. Seriously. I remember imagining using games to confess your love, and I dreamt so much, that I decided to make it into a fanfic.

(4)
Q. Do you plan on doing a sequel? Or rewrite the story?
A. Ha, caught me. As I mentioned earlier, I personally believe stories with sad ends, should have sequels, so yeah, I am planning one. Actually, I have planned it already. The plot was ready more than a month ago. I am going to do it like, when I feel like starting it. It may take a month or something, since I have other fanfics to attend to, but I assure you, it will come soon.

(5)
Q. Do you think you will write another hxh fanfic?
A. I guess the answer is already given. The sequel will the next one, I guess.

That concludes the questions. Now, a few more things, before I end this chapter.

Many of you supported Kurapika x Leorio. However I don't see them like that, so...

Also, one of the commenters said that they don't have a best friend. Sorry, about that.

I don't know how I started that Kurapika x (b/f/n) thing. My memory is really the worst, sorry.

I guess this concludes the chapter. We are nearing 1K views, thank you so much!

This story is complete. The next update will be the announcement of the sequel. Arigato gozaimasu.