#14. I wish I could just die...

Don't judge me if you don't know what I have been through!
-Lucy Heartfilia
(Fairy Tail)
~~~~~

Trigger Warning!!
mentions and attempts at suicide

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••
I ran to my home straight away. I opened the door and slammed it shut as soon as I had entered. I leaned against the door, crying. I was having a hard time breathing. I gasped for air and choked on my saliva, as I continued to cry.

By the time I had called myself down, my face was a horrifying sight. I took a deep breath when my phone made the kitten noise. My eyes widened.... I was scared to find what it was now.

Killua:
(Y/n), I, I want to break up with you. Sorry.

My eyes widened and once again my life was a mess. I howled and cried, shedding more and more tears. I loved him, I loved him so much! Why? Why did this happen? Where did I go wrong? What did I do? I gulped and tried calming myself but I couldn't do it this time...

I sniffed in between. I shed more tears than I have she in my entire life.

My heart broke...

He broke up...

Broke my delicate heart...

Didn't he feel anything when he typed that?

He confessed to me, and it hasn't even been a month...

Where did I go wrong....

What did I do?

Why do I have to suffer so much?

I loved him, no, I love him...

"Why did you leave me, Killua?" I whispered, my voice hoarse and cracked.

•••••
Killua's POV
•••••

When I entered the class, I tried to ignore her. I was so sad, that I couldn't even bring myself to talk to her. And even she didn't say anything.... She is really two-timing in me....

Between classes, I looked at her sadly. Sometimes, a wave of angry feelings came over me, I even glared at her a few times. She just looked at me with disbelief, sadness and anger.

Then, suddenly, she left saying she was sick.... She is probably bunking the period. But she never did that! All for, for him!

It was at lunch that I couldn't hold it anymore. Why didn't she just break up with me? Does she want to see me side while she, she two-time's? So, I decided to do it for her.

I sent her a text saying that I am breaking up with her and that I am sorry. I don't know, I wrote sorry on reflex. I was just passing by a locker when I heard giggles.

"Yatta! Your plan was successful, Eleanor/Ellie!" Said one voice.

"I know, they are on the verge of breaking up now... Or maybe they already have!" said the familiar voice of that witch. I leaned in a bit. What were they talking about? It sounded like... "(Y/n) is probably crying buckets now! Our plan worked! I ruined her life, how dare she take Killua from me!"

My heart stopped. It wasn't true?

"Ha, showing her photos of Killua kissing you, and showing Killua (y/n) kissing my brother, that was a great plan of yours!" said the first girl, Naomi.

"I know, come on. Let's go and eat!" Cried Eleanor/Ellie. They walked away. I was hiding in the shadows so they didn't notice me....

(Y/n)... Thinks I have a thing for Eleanor/Ellie? No way! But, I already broke up with her..... No, I need to go to her and talk face to face! She is at home.... School.... Who cares?

I ran straight out of the school to her house.

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I finally managed to stop those stupid water droplets. I looked up, at the mirror.

My usually twinkling (e/c) eyes were now dull and emotionless. My skin was pale and looked like it had no blood. My hair was tangled and a mess. Who cares....

What do I live for? I don't have parents.... No girl friends, except (b/f/n).... Killua doesn't love me.... Gon and the others were first his friends before becoming mine.... I don't have family.... Or friends...

No! Don't think like that....

But what's the use? It won't matter to anyone if I die...

No! It will matter to (b/f/n) and Killua and....

Killua doesn't care... (B/f/n) may feel sad, but we became friends not so long ago....

Yeah, what the use? Instead of suffering so much, death will be quicker....

I stood up, supporting myself with the bed. I glanced at the mirror once before going to the living room. The fruit basket was just in front of the t.v.

I picked up the knife beside it and took a deep breath. I looked at the silver blade. It glinted as if in welcome. I gripped it tightly, so tightly, that my hand turned white. I put it near my left wrist.

I was about to push in my skin when the door burst open. He rushed and knocked the knife out of my hands.

That hair.... Those eyes..... It's him.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?"
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°