Sequel is out!

Hey guys, sequel's out! The name is-

The Rules to our Game (Killua x Reader)

You can simply go into my profile and find it.

Also, there is something I wanted to explain that happened in the 18th chapter. After (y/n) woke up, she was alone in her room and she was wearing her clothes. Why, is now explained.

Here ↓

•••••
3rd POV
•••••

Killua woke up and stretched himself when his eyes opened wide. He wasn't wearing anything and he was in (y/n)'s room. He turned to his right and had to bite himself to not scream.

She was naked, too. Shit, shit, shit! He carefully went out of the bed and wore his clothes in the bathroom. He leaned against the basin, thinking what to do. He got it.

He took out an injection and a bottle. He also took out pills. He quickly took the pills to stop the headache and sucked the medicine in the injection. He stepped out, his tongue stuck out a bit as he carefully injected her on her shoulder.

"Mmm," she said and shifted her position. He made sure she was unconscious before making her sit up. He popped the pill in her mouth and shoved some water down and somehow managed to make her swallow it.

Ring! Ring!

He picked up his phone. His eyes widened when he read that he had a flight in 3 hours and needed to reach in an hour at the airport.

He quickly dressed her up and have her a quick kiss in the forehead and went away.

•••••

Ok, hope that's cleared up.

And I am gonna rewrite the lemon part, as it is the worst one ever.

Don't forget to read the sequel!

Arigato gozaimasu!

21/01/2018
Hey guys! Just something I felt like posting. That moment when your own story is recommended to you. XD