#7. Card games...

"When did this happen?" (Y/n) cried with happiness.

"That day at that game place, you know. Gomene, you were gone, so we couldn't tell you," said Gon, smiling. Alluka and Gon were now an official couple!

"I am so happy for you both!" said (y/n), smiling like an idiot. Killua rolled his eyes. She was overreacting to the news.

•••••
Killua's POV
•••••

I gotta say, Alluka and Gon did make a nice couple. My best friend and my adorable sister, that was the best husband I could get my own sister. If they do marry one day, that is....

"So, how's it going with Kurapika and Leorio?" I asked, interrupting their lovey-dovey talk. Everyone looked at me.

"Leorio finished his exams and Kurapika is bringing him here to relax," said (y/n).

"Oh, I- Wait, WHAT? They are coming here?" I yelped. (Y/n) nodded. This was my home, and no one tells me that too friends of mine are coming here!

"Yeah, now shut up, don't spoil the mood, Kil," said (y/n) lightly. I made a face. "She rolled her eyes and continued to badger Gon and Alluka about how it happened. I was bored so I started searching something to play with. I found an old stack of cards.

"Hey, anybody wanna play cards?" I asked. I hadn't played cards for a long time.

"Oooh, cards? You have a set?" asked (y/n). I nodded still staring at that set of cards. "I will play!"

"Me, too. Alluka-chan, do you want to play?" asked Gon. Alluka nodded excitedly. Well, I can't blame her. She never gets time to play with us and she loves us all a lot, especially (y/n). Gon is another case.

"So, let's wait for Pika and old man, okay?" Said (y/n). I nodded and kept the stack in the table. I went to the kitchen and took out my choco-robo packet. I popped one in my mouth and came out to see Kurapika and Leorio standing at the door in front of Alluka. She took then in.

"Yo. How ya doing?" I asked, putting a hand up.

"Okay," they both said. (Y/n) giggled.

"In sync?" she said. I smiled.

"Let's start that game of cards then!" Gon shouted. I nodded and picked up the cards. I shuffled them.

"Hey, let's do something even more interesting," said Leorio. I raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like, uh, if I lose, I, um, will walk 2 times all over the city," he said. That sounded fun.

"If I lose, I will listen to the winner the whole day. But! It has a condition," I said.

"What condition?" Asked (y/n).

"You have to sign up. If you take your name in, and you lose while I win, then you will have to listen to me the whole day, get it?" I continued.

"Hmmmm. Okay, I already listened a whole day to you once and anyways, where's the fun without risk?" Said (y/n). "I am in. And, a warning to you. I am the master pro at cards"

Her eyes had a different twinkle in them. I nodded.

"Anyone else?" I asked. They all shook their heads.

"Okay. If I lose, I'll take Alluka-chan and (y/n) to shopping, on my own," said Gon. Smart boy. (Y/n) hates shopping and Alluka won't ask for much.
[Sorry if you love shopping. I hate it, so I rather prefer to say that (y/n) doesn't as well.]

"Then, if I lose, I will k- kiss Gon-san," Alluka mumbled cutely.

"Awwww, Acchan, you're so cute!" (Y/n) smiled in a cat like way.
(:-3) - Something like this.

"Right. Now, shall we start?" I asked, shuffling the cards again. They all nodded.

Timeskip ~ brought to you by chibi (y/n) and Killua hugging!~

"And I win!" Shouted (y/n). I couldn't believe it. I lost. To her. I guess it won't be sooo bad. Right? Right. She turned to me with an evil look. I smiled weakly. I could run, maybe? But, then, (y/n) will get angry cause she believes that when you give your word, you must do as you have said. "You!"

"Y- Yes?" I asked.

"Be my butler for the whole day," she said. Butler? Oh, great, the princess needs a butler! (Note my sarcasm)

"Okay. What should I do?" I asked her. The others left since neither lost, nor won.

"Let's rent you a butler uniform for today!" She said happily. I scrunched my face.

"We are starting with dress-up?" I asked. She smiled. Uh-oh.

Timeskip

"Now what, Mistress?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just rest," she replied, sighing as she stretched. I gave a sigh of relief as well.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I said and flopped down on the chair. She looked at me from the corner of her eye, smiling in amusement. I stretched. "Ah! I am tired! You are a slave driver! Oh!"

"You did great, Kil," she said, sighing. "Good job! Your the best butler!"

I felt happy. She liked my job and that was exactly what I wanted. Her praise. And, the sudden urges that I was getting the whole day, are coming back now..... Oh shit!

My body moved on its own. It hugged her tightly. So much, she choked.

"Kil! W- What's wr- wrong?" She asked, gasping for air.

"Sorry," I muttered and sat back down. I can't hold it in anymore. I must confess to her and know what she thinks of me. And for that, I have a plan....
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°