#20. Goodbye, Till we meet again...

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

"WHAT?"

I hung up and quickly ran to the bathroom. I pulled out my brush and put on the toothpaste while searching in my cupboard for a dress, any dress. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on my red dress and picked up my small purse and pouch.

It can't be! No way.... He, Kil...

I rushed out of the house and started rushing to find a taxi. I finally found one.

"Airport?" I asked. The man nodded and as I sat, I couldn't help but feel that the man resembles our, very weird sir, Mr. Hisoka. Pushing those thoughts or if my mind, I sat quickly and he started to drive to the airport.

Kil is going to..... York New city in America?

My heart hammered as the taxi got caught in a traffic jam. Ugh! Why now, of all times?

I kept checking the time in my watch, anxious to reach there before he leaves.

Finally, I reached the airport. I shoved the money into the man's hand, not even bothering to get the change back, I hopped out of the taxi and ran inside the busy airport.

I increased my speed, afraid that I won't get a chance to say goodbye to him. I finally reached the place.

I saw Gon. He was standing a few feet back from Alluka, who was hugging Killua. About ten feet back, Kurapika stood there, with Leorio and (b/f/n).

She saw me and waved. I slowed down when I heard the woman who worked here announced that the business class and the first class were to enter now. I had about ten minutes.

Gon and Alluka saw me and nodded to me before backing away to give me and Killua some space. Killua turned to my direction. I ran and tackled him in a life-taking hug.

The tears that I hadn't shed in years, tried to come out but I put a smile on face, stopping them from doing so.

I stepped back to see his face. He looked sad, too.

"Kil-baka," I said, "Why are you leaving us?"

"For further studies and also, my family has called me. You know that they shifted to York New a few years back," he said, still sorrowful.

"Kil, c'mon, are you crazy? Be happy, you're going to America! And you're sad? Baka!"

"I don't want to leave you all"

I sighed and gave him a huge smile.

"Killua, things happen... For the good. Everything that happens always leads to a happy ending. So don't worry. And you are coming back someday, right?"

"Of course I am," he said, brightening up a little bit. I giggled at his mood swings. "(Y/n), I am sorry about yesterday"

"Yesterday?" I asked, confused. What is he talking about? "Kil, what happened yesterday? I- I remember I was drunk; did I do something?"

"N- No, " he said, kinda surprised. "I shouldn't have taken that challenge, you probably don't remember anything now, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," I shook my head. Just then, the woman announced for the final people. Killua glanced and turned to me.

"So, it's, uh, goodbye, I guess?" He said, tears nearly in his eyes.

"Hey, don't be a crybaby! If you cry, that means I am cooler than you!" I grinned at my own words, because, from inside I was already crying. Killua smirked and leaned in close to my right ear, hot breath tickling me.

"If you're cooler than me, then, doesn't that mean that I am hotter than you?"

My eyes widened but he disappeared and reappeared near the gate, back facing me. His right hand was up, showing his goodbye. I soundlessly mouthed my disdain as he walked.

"Killua! Goodbye, till we meet again! Don't you dare to forget me, or else... I will make sure you don't forget me even when you reincarnate," I whispered to myself.

I watched with a smile as he disappeared after showing his ticket to that woman. I turned and walked towards my friends. (B/f/n) looked a bit shocked.

"Aren't you sad? I thought you would be crying out something....," She said, voice trailing off by my smile.

"(B/f/n), you know me. I don't control his life. He can do what he wants, as long as he doesn't forget me, cause I played a very important role in his life. I used to love him, maybe still do"

I paused whole the others waited for me to continue.

"But I am not the possessive one. I am not possessive. But yeah, I do hold a bit of it in me... You know, I am happy as long as he is. If being with another girl, or away from me is gonna make him happy, then I will gladly accept it"

"(Y/n), you are too good, no?" Said Kurapika.

"Maybe, but it's all about giving and taking, right?" I smiled. "You give goodness, you get goodness. Well, see you guys tomorrow!"

I rushed out of the airport, wishing to spend some time alone. I walked back home, smiling and thinking about Killua.

Maybe we weren't meant to be... But so what? I loved him, he loved me, and that's what matters to me. Love is a complicated thing, you just got to find the simplest but of it to enjoy it.

Like I do...

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°The End°