#6. The Pocky game...

"Summer vacations are almost half finished! How did everything go sooo quickly?" (Y/n) panicked. She was looking at the calendar. "Good things pass quickly, I guess!"

She wasn't talking to anyone in particular, just done self-talking. It might sound as the first sign of madness, but (y/n) didn't care. It helped her.

She hummed a song - When can I by Owl city. She went to have a bath. Strangely, she had a feeling, that something was going to happen today.

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

I looked through my closet, wondering what to wear. Hmmm, a loose white top and tight red pants.... Sounds okay for a summer morning. I quickly wore it and plopped myself in the sofa. I took out my phone and started going through my songs. When I reached Nagareboshi by Homemade Kazoku, I turned the volume a bit louder and nodded my head to the tunes. I loved that song.

The bell rang, waking me out of my world of songs. I puffed up my cheeks and went to open the door. There stood...... Killua? Okay, what is he doing at my house without telling me?

"Whaddya doin' here?" I asked casually yet carefully.

"I was bored," he stated with innocence that did not suit him at all.

"Come in, then. I was listening to some songs, and I don't have anything to do, anyways"

We both went in after I closed the door. I sat in the sofa and so did he. I put in the music again. He listened to it and I went to the kitchen. I got a packet of pockies to eat. I went back and sat down on the sofa. I struggled to open the packet.

When I finally managed to open it, I took one out, and stuck it in my mouth. I started searching through my playlist to change the song, slightly chewing the end of the pocky.

Suddenly, Killua grabbed the other end in his mouth. I looked up, surprised. He started chewing too, staring into my (e/c) eyes. I stared into his blue eyes. The pocky ended and our lips met. I pulled away. From the corner of my eye, I saw him giving a disappointed look.

"Sorry, but, you have a crush on some girl in our school, right? I shouldn't kiss you. I don't wanna ruin your love life," I mumbled. He looked guilty.

"Sorry," he muttered. I seriously liked him, but he loves another girl. I don't wanna ruin his lovelife.

"Um, would you like some coffee?" I asked him. He nodded, still looking at his feet. "Black coffee or milk coffee?"

"Milk coffee," he whispered. I nodded and went to the kitchen. I leaned on the wall and breathed hard. I made the coffee and gave it to him.

As I sipped it, I wondered whether one day, I will be able to tell him that I love him. He thanked me for the coffee and left. I fantasized me confessing and him saying yes. How nice it would be if that happened for real. I seriously didn't have another wish to come true.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°