#19. Mistake? Or not...

Note: (18/09/2023)
This chapter used to have a explicit smut part written which I have taken down in lieu of major regrets. I was too young back then and that can be uncomfortable for some people, and also, I just wasn't feeling it either. This was like the dark mark of my writing career lol. So yeah, it's not there, up for your own imagination about what went down. I'm definitely years late to do this but I have been contemplating it the whole time so frankly... This has been long overdue.

•••••
3rd Person's POV
•••••

"I love you, Kil"

The words came out of a drunk (y/n)'s mouth. She was red in the cheeks from all that wine. Killua was red, too. However, he didn't seem to hear that.

What did she say? I think those words are familiar.... Hmm... The world is moving.... No, wait, I am getting drunk. Should stop this challenge or else....

"(Y/n), I lose," he said. (Y/n) looked up, grinning.

"Yay!" She said.

"Let's go home. We are both drunk," said Killua, standing up. (Y/n) puffed up her cheeks but stood up anyways.

"I ain't drunk! I ain't- "

She nearly stumbled, but Killua caught her.

"There, we are going to your house," Killua said. "You won't mind if I sleep at your house today, would you?"

(Y/n) just grinned. "Nope! C'mon, let's go home!"

The two went out of the house and slung their hands on each other's shoulders.
[A/n: You know, the way some drunk people do?]

They finally reached (y/n)'s house. Killua opened the door and stepped back to let (y/n) go in. He was so much drunk, (and so was she), that they probably didn't even know who they were right now.

*smexy times*

"Mmm," (y/n) mumbled. She turned her side and kept sleeping on, ignoring the slight pain in her shoulder. Must be a dream.

•••

(Y/n) woke up, to the sound of her phone ringing. She sat up and noticed that she was in her room. Not in Eleanor's/Ellie's house.

She was still wearing her green top from yesterday, though something felt wrong in it. She bit her lower lip and turned around to pick up her phone. She was alone in her room. Well, who would be there.

"(Y/n) speaking"

She talked in a sleepy way but the sentence she heard made her wake up completely and her eyes widened.

"WHAT?!"

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°

Hope you liked the chapter and thanks for even bothering to read my story till here!
~AnimeLover67