#5. 7 minutes in heaven...

Dedicated to MinervaZoldyck, the first person to comment and vote on my story! Love you!

"So, tell me again," said (y/n) slowly, "Why are we here?"

"To have fun," replied Killua, hands in the pocket. Killua, Gon, Kurapika, (b/f/n), Alluka and (y/n) had come to this weird looking place where lots of teenagers hanged out. There were video games, games that you can play while sitting, like Spin the bottle, Truth or Dare, etc. in random people. There was even a dance showdown place and a fast food centre where you could get drinks and food.

"Where's Leorio?" (Y/n) asked, suddenly.

"His exams are coming up, so he is taking a break from hanging out with us," announced Kurapika. (Y/n) shrugged and decided to Chech the place out for something that will interest her.

"Ne, Killua, are you okay?" She asked all out of a sudden. Killua raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why would you ask that?" He asked her.

"No, it's just uncommon for you to take me, (b/f/n) and Alluka to such places, so, you know, just wondering if you lost a screw it something... "

Killua made a face but decided not to respond.

•••••
(Y/n)'s POV
•••••

"What shall we play then?" Alluka asked. She is sooo cute! I absolutely adored her! I smiled.

"Hmmm, Alluka-chan, what do you like doing?" Asked Gon. I smirked. Time to play matchmaker? Check!

"I like singing!" She replied, with a smile towards Gon.
[Random guess, I don't know what Alluka likes doing. Btw, Alluka is 13 in the story, okay? The rest all are 14 and Kurapika is 19 while Leorio is 21]

"There's a karaoke place here, wanna go there?" Gon asked her. Her eyes gleaned with happiness.

"Sure, Gon-san, I would love to!" she said happily.

"You both, drop the honorifics, will you?" I asked them. They just blushed and without answering then went away together. I turned to the others and saw (b/f/n) and Kurapika having.... a talk/fight?

"Nah, I bet I dance better than you!" cried (b/f/n). Kurapika shook his head.

"I don't know, if you want, we can dance to see that. Also, I want to tell you something...," His voice faded away. (B/f/n) got curious and she walked away with Kurapika. Is today couples night or something?

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and started dragging me.

"Whoa, Killua, what's the rush?" I asked him. He ignored me and kept walking. He bumped into some random person, so we stopped to say sorry.

Instead, he pushed us.... Into a closet! He closed the door and locked it from outside! What the hell! I was about to scream for help, when suddenly, a hand covered my mouth.

"Shhh... Sorry, this is the 7 minutes in heaven game. You know, he probably thought we were going to join the line which was nearby, so he pushed us into the nearest closet. I am sorry," he said, as he removed his hand from my mouth. I nodded.

"It's hot in here, don't you think?" I asked him. What? I had to strike a conversation! Silence is worse than a place filled with noise, sometimes.

"Yeah," he said. We were both cramped up. It was small and we were squished together. I licked my lips unconsciously. A hand snaked around my waist. I gasped. "(Y/n), are you comfortable or are you cramped?"

"C- Cramped," I breathed slowly. His breath tickled my left ear, so I pressed both my lips against each other. I was wondering what would happen next. I checked my watch. Only one minute had passed....

"Sorry again, should I press back so that you have space?" He asked me. I stared at him.

"Killua, are you sure you are okay? It's not like you at all to offer me space while you get cramped up!"

"Yes, it's me, (y/n) and I am fine.... I just, changed a bit, okay?" He whispered in my ear making me inhale sharply.

"No need, I am fine. I can stay like this for some more time. You don't need to be all cramped up for me. Thanks for the offer, though. That was very kind of you"

I started remembering the day when we had gone to the beach. That was like a week ago. Killua, baka, had made me do every single job at his house till midnight.... I didn't mind it so much. He praised me a bit and somehow, that was all I needed to make up for it...

"(Y/n), you there?" Asked Killua. I nodded. "Can I ask something of you?"

"Sure"

"Can I...." I could see the hesitancy in his voice. "Can I... kiss you?"

".................."

Did my ears malfunction or something? Did he just ask me whether he, the great Killua Zoldyck, could kiss me? I presumed he wanted a answer.

"Y- Yes," I replied hesitantly. He nodded then turned me around so I faced him. He slowly leaned towards me and I leaned towards him.

Seconds later, soft pink lips pressed onto mine. I seriously felt like I was in heaven..... He is such a good kisser.... I felt like having him all for me. But no, he is my friend. I won't deny... Sometimes I wish we were more than that.... After what felt like hours, we separated for air. I smiled at him. He but his lip, looking at mine.

"Round 2?" I mouthed. He smirked and nodded. And for the second time that day, I went to heaven. I allowed his tongue inside my mouth and he explored every single bit of my mouth. I felt complete.

I broke the kiss and blushed. I checked the watch for an excuse not to meet his sapphire blue eyes. Time's up.

The door opened and I rushed out followed by Killua, hands in his pockets. I looked around for my friends. Suddenly, someone pounced on my back.

"(Y/n)! Where were youuuuu?" Asked the familiar voice of (b/f/n). She looked strangely happy and even thought she was not, I felt like she was smirking. I pushed the thoughts away.

"I was just..... Looking around with Kil," I lied easily. I am the lying and theft master, so no problems!

"Ohhhhhh?" She asked. There was something wrong.

"You okay?" I asked her cautiously.

"Yessss, I am fine (y/nnn)," she said. She smelled like...

"Are you drunk?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, she drank when I wasn't looking," said Kurapika who had appeared all of a sudden.

"Seriously?!" I smacked my head. Whenever she gets drunk, it means, home! I hadn't even had any fun.... Okay, scratch that.. I had fun but I didn't play anything! "We need to take her home or she will get out of hand!"

Kurapika raised an eyebrow. He asked, "What do you mean 'out of hand'?"

"She blurts out everything from secrets to unwanted information. And she shouts them out, so the whole world will hear. She gets a major headache the next day if she isn't put to sleep in half an hour, so, I have to go. Sorry about all this, you are having trouble because of me and her..."

"It's okay, (y/n). It's my fault, actually. I should have kept an eye on her. Now get her home, quickly okay?" Said Kurapika. He was sounding nervous like almost she might speak up a secret of his..... I shrugged it off, I am just being paranoid.

I started helping her to get out of the place. I caught Gon and Alluka hand-in-hand. I smirked. Did they become official? That would be great!

I helped her in the cab then took her home. I handed her to her mother and bowed down saying it was my mistake. She apologised to me instead saying that her daughter is actually too stupid to understand that drinking isn't good for her.

When I left the house after Mrs. (B/f/l/n) insisted on me drinking some coffee and made me have some of her freshly made cookies.

When I reached home, I felt my lips. The soft feeling when Killua kissed me still lingered there.

But, even as I laid down on my bed, I couldn't help but wonder, Why did he want to kiss me?
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°Chapter End°