End of Volume one shots

Author: I know I said I'd be doing a chapter 10, but I decided I end the volume here. I'll still do a Spike's Adventures maybe on volume 5. Anyways I picked M4rionette and Abyss-Trinity one shot requests.

I'm gonna go with Abyss-Trinity 's request first, since it's easier than the other one. *stares at M4rionette *

Also sorry for not updating a while. I have classes now so I'm somewhat busy. I'll try to update when I have time.

CAUTION: I MIGHT SUCK AT IT

It's a suicidal Male reader X Weiss Schnee

One Cold Snowy Night...
(Y/N) semblance is the ability to summon  snake chains( chains with a metal head of a snake and has a sharp blade for a tail) which emits ethereal flames which can drain a person's aura when the said person is entangled by the ethereal chains (except (Y/N) of course).

(Y/N) POV
7 years old
One cold snowy night I was just sitting, on the floor and my back leaning on my door, in my room staring at the night sky and the white glow from the shattered moon. The night was silent and serene, blood drips from my hands, my wounds opened up. I got these wounds during father's last drunken outburst. He strangled me, hit me with a belt, and keeps on calling me a useless garbage. My mom tried her best to stop my father from hurting me, the aftermath? Mother hugged me and used her body to shield me from father. Sometimes I think to myself.....would they be both be happy if I...wasn't born.... I grabbed a schism and point the sharp edge on my chest Should I......

*SLAM*

The door downstairs slammed, I open my door and went to the stairway to take a peek. I saw my father beating my mother again. I tried stopping him but I was thrown to the side, my head hit the table causing me to bleed. I got up again ignoring the pain. I rushed to my father and pushed him aside. He hit our fridge and knocked him out for a while. I got to my mother's side, she was bleeding really hard, her eyes were dead.

(Y/N): Mom? *shakes mom* Mom? *shakes Mom again*
A tear stream down my cheek as my mom was unresponsive and her breathing stopped. I closed her eyes....the only thing I could do for her now. I turn to my father, he was rubbing his head as he was regaining consciousness. I panicked and ran outside. I heard my father yell

Father: COME BACK HERE PISSPOT!!
I look behind and saw Father running towards me armed with his metallic baseball bat. I ran faster, and faster, and faster, until I tripped on a rock. I rolled down hill, snow cushioning Everytime I hit it. I stopped rolling down and landed on a puff of snow, me facing the night sky. I'm tired....sooo tired.....I wish I could just....die already.....but I can't....I promised mom.....I'll make her....proud... Then a footlanded beside my face. I look up to see my drunktard father. I got up and crawled away, hi he grabbed my foot and drag me back.

Father: Think you could escape me pisspot? It would have been better if yer mom didn't interfere, now she's dead because of you! You worthless garbage!
Father threw me to a pile of snow, he was dragging his baseball bat then he was preparing for swing. I felt my eyes heavy I wanna.....rest... Then I felt something inside me, it feels warm. I opened the palm of my hands then (F/C) flames appeared on my palms. Then a chain materialized itself from the flames.

Father: Tsch, pisspot unlocked his semblance.
Father was charging at me, his metal bat ready. I instinctly threw the chain at him. The chain wrapped itself up on my father's body. Then what happened next was father was covered in (F/C) flames, he was screaming and cursing in pain.
His final words haunt me....