Chapter 2: It's been a long time...

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from last night, I sat up and scratched the back of my head. Uugggghhh last night was too rough. I thought to myself as I recall some events from last night; from ripping out my clothes from me to the girls being rough riders. I look around and saw my girls scattered around the mattress, color coded blankets covers their naked bodies. I got out of bed quietly and made my way to a closet. Weiss told me that she kept some of my clothes.....hopefully a pair of boxers and pants. I open the closet and saw a white t-shirt with "RWBY Rockz" imprinted on it, black jeans, a boxer, and a pair of flip flops. *Sigh* It has to be this shirt? I complained to myself as I put on the said clothes. I grab my briefcase and head out the room. I walked down the stairs as I look around admiring the house's interior design.

As I made my way down I saw Qrow and Winter making out on the couch. I coughed and they noticed me. They look at me while stopping their make out session. Qrow wiped his lips.

Qrow: (Y-(Y/N)! Morning kid! Didn't know you're an early riser.
(Y/N): Look, no need to hide it. I know too much as well. Anyways *sits on a chair near the couch, put briefcase on the floor* Let's talk about the birds and bees.
Qrow and Winter look at each other.
Qrow and Winter: What?

After telling them what happened last night. I could see their faces change from shock to rage and....understanding??

Qrow: So you did "it" with them....
Winter: Without any form or method of protection?
(Y/N): In a nutshell, Yeah I did.
They both stood up and went near my face.
Qrow: Hurt my nieces, you get the claw!
Winter: Hurt my sister, you go to jail FOR LIFE!
I raise my hands up in defense.
(Y/N): Iget it, I get it. I won't do anything to hurt any of them. They're my precious girls.
They both say back still glaring at me.
(Y/N): Well....if there's a good news, Qrow's title will be " Great uncle Qrow" while Winter's will be " Great aunty Winter"
They pointed their weapons at me.
(Y/N): I'm joking. I'm joking.
They lowered their weapons.
(Y/N): Now, what's for breakfast?
Qrow: I'll cook bacon and egg.

Time skip (brought to you by chibi Qrow trying to cook eggs and bacon)

Qrow placed a plate of ham and egg in front of me. I looked at the bacon then the eggs. After looking at it I was filled with rage. I slam the table surprising Qrow and Winter.

Qrow: What's wrong kid?
(Y/N): It's f*cking RAW!! Don't even get me started at this *picks the bacon up* This Charcoal on my plate!!
Qrow shrunk in embarrassment while Winter tries to comfort him. I pick my plate up and put the contents of the plate inside the trash can.
(Y/N): I'll cook for all of us. Now see how a master does it.
I tied an apron and began to take out bacons, eggs, butter, and honey. I put a pan on the stove, switch on the stove and made sure that the temperature was just right. When the pan was hot enough I put the bacon on the heated pan, the bacon sizzled. I didn't mind the hot oil popping out when I sizzle the bacons. I shake the pan for a while and then took the bacons out and then place it on a plate. I drained some of the bacon oil and started to cook the eggs. Luckily all the eggs doesn't seem undercooked or over cook. I place the eggs on a different plate from the bacon. I put some honey, and a small cube butter on the pan. The pan still has some oil on it as I placed the ingredients for the sauce. I mix and mix and mix. After mixing I put the fire out and placed the pan on a wooden board. I gently place bacons by group and coat them in honey. After that I placed the glazed bacons, eggs, and some toasted bread on plates. One plate consist of three bacon, two eggs, and two toasted bread. Of course I fixed their plating(Author: In case some doesn't know what plating means: Appearance on the plate to make the food look presentable)

I pass my masterpiece to Qrow and Winter.
(Y/N): Place them on the table. Wake the others up and we'll eat together. Oh, and place this one on Spike's plate.
Qrow: They smell nice kid! They also look good!
(Y/N): Heh, presentation at it's finest.
Both of them noded and did as they were told.