Chapter 3: I can do it.....

Author: Okay, the votes are closed. The winning descicion was letter B. Zed goes rogue, helps (Y/N) and finally reveal his identity. I know I said I'd make a new chapter for my RWBY X TITANFALL book, but I'm gonna do this chapter first. Since an idea about this chapter popped up first. Anyways one with the chapter.

Zed POV

I rest my forehead on Syndra's tombstone.
Me: Syndra......I'm gonna help our son and reveal to him that I'm alive. Though....I don't know if he'll believe me, or how am I gonna convince him to believe me....
I looked up and saw Syndra, in her Favourite kimono, sitting on top of the tombstone. She smiled and placed her right index finger on my forehead. Then I notice she was mouthing something.

Syndra (ghost): *mouting* You.....Can.....Do.....It.
She smiled cheerfully. I blink a couple of times and then she was gone. I stare at the tombstone again.
Me: Syndra.....I don't know what just happened....but thank you. I needed that. You always know what to say when I'm in distraught.

I stood up from the ground and turn my back, but before leaving I look back at the tombstone now having lavenders and tulips planted around it.
Me: I love you.....and thanks for the help. Next time I come here, I'll bring (Y/N) with me.
Then I opened a portal.

I walked out the portal and was on a hill, A city in my vision. Don't worry son. Dad's back and is here to help.

Author: Unknown to Zed a red sparrow was watching him from a tree branch.

Big boss POV

(Author: every Object here is based on ancient Japanese stuff; like the temples, tea set, tea, garden, etc. Except for the chess set that Big boss and Ozpin are using)

I was playing chess with Ozpin. For the past couple of months Ozpin has been training Pyrrha Nikos in handling of what little maiden power she got. I also helped occasionally when I'm not doing anything. The rest of the blood moon warriors were helping and guarding Ionia from possible Grimm and White fang invasion. Shen got his hands full from training more ninja's that signed up in the Kinkou order, his apprentice and soon to be leader, Noah Vorm helping him. The rest of that kid's team is helping out my blood moon warriors so I don't mind. Ozpin is someone who seems to have ageless wisdom, so I hang out with him a lot. I also visited Mistress Azure and consulted her about (Y/N) who will possibly take Sol's seat. Though she plans on messing with him first. *sigh* Goddess my ass, she's still the same annoying brat. I thought to myself, then I saw a "Well I'm not a grumpy old man like you" written with blue fire right above Ozpin. I snickered getting Ozpin's attention.

Ozpin: Is something the matter?
Me: None, just remembered a funny moment.
Ozpin: Hmm, certainly this momment is funny, though it is funny only for me.
He smirks and I look at the board.
Ozpin: Sorry Big boss but Checkmate.
Big boss: Ahh crap. Really?! It's like the fifth time I lost!
Ozpin: Well it's the fifth time I'll say this, but better luck next time.
I sighed and cleaned up the chessboard.
Ozpin: I'll go get us some tea.
He went to somewhere and placed the chessboard on a table in the room. I opened the sliding doors and was met by the ever so beautiful garden. I sat back and Ozpin came back with a tray of teapot and two teacups. He sat down on the other side of the table and placed the tray on the table. He poured me tea and then poured tea on his cup.

Big boss: I didn't know you like tea.
Ozpin: Well tea is delicious. *sips tea from his cup* Though I would still prefer a mug of coffee.
We both laughed. After drinking some tea we just admired the beauty of the garden. But Ozpin broke the silence by asking me a really serious question.
Ozpin: I assume you already know (Y/N) was alive from the very beginning?
I drank my tea before I answer.
Me: Heh, what gave it away?
Ozpin: The fact that you seem to be lax about it was a bit odd.
Me: I see, well since I already somewhat answered your question let me just answer properly this time. *clears throat* Yes, I know he was alive. I also know what happened during his time of being "Rex". Though I kept it a secret since....it will just soil the mood.
Ozpin nods then takes a sip of tea.
Ozpin: Then I wonder.....when will you tell us that Zed was alive all this time and he was under the identity of Dez?
I chuckle at his question.
Me: And how do you suppose I know that?
Ozpin: Well Big boss *takes a sip of tea* You're not the only one who has eyes and ears out and about.
I chuckle again.
Me: The great wizard, Ozpin.
Ozpin: How about another game of chess?
I grab the chess board again.
Me: Sure, why not.
We set up the chess board and the chess pieces. I stare at Ozpin while he's thinking of a move. This person knows a lot of stuff I tried to hide......*Ozpin makes his first move in chess* Sometimes you truly scare me Ozpin. You are just a man full of mysteries yourself.
I move the pawn, in front of the king , one tile above it's original place.