Chapter 5: A weapon

(Y/N) POV

Oh boy, they're crying! And angry! I thought to myself as the girls keep on crying with angry looks on their faces.

(Y/N): Girls calm down! I can explain! You may be misunderstanding this situation!
I summoned a shadow to hold on Taka while I hug my girls. I stroke their heads to calm them down. They were weakly punching my chest while I hug them.
(Y/N): Shhh, calm down my four precious girls. I can explain.
RWBY: *sob* *sob*
(Y/N): I was just walking around town, then I saw a woman with a severely injured wound carrying baby Taka here. The woman was already close to dying and she asked me to take care of baby Taka. I said yes. After I cradled baby Taka the woman died. I bury her body by the hill, then I walked back here and took a nap. Next thing I know I woke up and saw your crying faces.
Ruby: Realy?
(Y/N): Yes.
Weiss: You're not cheating on us?
(Y/N): I'd be long dead if I ever cheat on you.
Blake: Can we trust you?
(Y/N): Of course, I'm your honey remember?
Yang: Will you make babies with us?
(Y/N): Wha-No, not yet. We're still young. How about after we won against Salem? I'll propose and then we'll get married.
The girls look at each other then nods.
RWBY: Okay, we'll wait.
Then I saw them smiling again. Oh crap....how will I explain Fiora! Aaarrggghhh guess I'll just explain when the time comes. I then hug them tighter and they hugged back.

After my explanation with them they surrounded Taka and un wrapped the blanket.

RWBY: Aaaawwww
Taka's fox ears were twitching and then he slowly woke up. He took a look around his surrounding and stare at Me and Team RWBY. Taka pointed at me

Taka: P-Pa-Papa!
Then Taka pointed at team RWBY, his head tilted wondering who the girls are.
(Y/N): They're your mama, Taka. This is Mama Ruby *points at Ruby*, Mama Weiss *points at Weiss*, Mama Blake*points at Blake*, and Mama Yang*points at Yang*.
Ruby: We're your mama!
Weiss: Yes we are, oh so adorable Taka!
Weiss hugged him and rubbed her face on his face. Taka just giggled in joy.
Taka: Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama!
He said as he pointed on Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang.
Blake: aaaawwww, hey let me hold him Weiss.
Weiss hands Taka to Blake. Taka noticed Blake's cat ears.
Taka: Mama same as me?
Blake: Yes Taka, we're both a Faunus, but you're a fox and I'm a cat.
(Y/N): You're not scared Blake?
Blake: A pet dog is different from a Faunus child.
Yang swoops Taka from Blake. Yang then spins around gently while raising Taka into the air.
Yang: And I'm Mama Yang! I'm the fun one out of you're other Mamas.
RWB: Hey!
Taka just laughs.

Huh, they took it well. I thought to myself as I'm looking at the girls playing with baby Taka.
???: What's going on kid?
I turn behind me to see dad stretching. He's doing the splits.
(Y/N): Nothing much, just to let you know you're gonna be a grandpa.
Zed: A kid? Isn't that too soon?
He said as he stood up and dusted off his legs.
(Y/N): Don't worry, the kid is adopted. A severely injured, lab coat wearing woman handed the baby to me. She passed away that time.
Zed: Can I see the little twerp?
(Y/N): At least be nice.
Zed: I'm nice.
(Y/N): *sigh* Ruby, Dad wants to see the baby.
Ruby: okay.
Ruby handed Taka to dad. Dad's face quickly turned to shock.
Zed: What the hell?! This.......this isn't a normal baby.
(Y/N): What do you mean?
Zed: If I remember correctly this baby is built to be a weapon, an assassin.
(Y/N): Tell us what you know.
Zed: During my time as Dez I remembered that the White Fang scientists were trying to create a living weapon. They used some of your DNA in hoping that the subject will be able to defeat you.

Hearing that just made me want to wipe the White Fang off the face of Remnant.
(Y/N): How did they got a hold on my DNA?
Zed: They got it from me when we fought for the first time in the docks. Your blood stained my blades. They extracted the blood, synthesized it, then merged it with synthesized egg cell from one of the female scientist (Author: I know it sounds wrong, but you get my point). Ever since then they've been improving it's genes, makiing it a perfect living weapon. But what set the project apart was because of a female scientist, the same female scientist whose egg cell was used. The scientist's name was Samantha. Samantha was a fox Faunus, which explains why Taka here has fox ears *rubs Taka's fox ears* Anyway, she grew an emotional attachment to Taka, like a son and mother thing. Well technically she is the mother. So Samantha took care of Taka like he was his real mother. She took responsibility of watching over him. Though the other scientist soon found out that she was delaying Taka's growth as a weapon. Last I know is that the experiment stopped because something went wrong.....but now here he is....*pats Taka's head* A living weapon *hands Taka over to (Y/N)* in the hands of a master assassin. The question now is, "how I'll the assassin use his weapon?"