Chapter 4: A new member of the family

Weiss POV

(Y/N): Hi everyone! Wanna drink?
Dez: Idiot! They're underage! So are you! Idiot son!
(Y/N): That never shtopped me! *drinks another can of beer* Plush, only a few more weeksh then I'll be legal! *slams can on the table* I blame you for dis idiot dad!

They're both drunk.....our honey is carelessly drinking beer with his enemy, the man who left him almost dead. I ready my weapons and so does the others.

(Y/N): Oh? You guys itching for a fight?
Ruby: What? No! (Y/N), honey, get away from him! He's our enemy!
(Y/N) raised an eyebrow then drank a can of beer again.
(Y/N): Oooohhhhhhh!
His face looks like realization just hit him hard.
(Y/N): Naaahhh he isn't my enemy! I don't know about you guys though.
Dez: Wait a minute! You haven't introduced me to your friends son!
(Y/N): *faceplams* You're right! I'm so stupid.
Dez: haha
(Y/N): I get these from you old man.
Dez: pffft. Anyways introduce me to your friends!
(Y/N): Right! Everyone meet my dad/master, Zed!
Me: What?! One that's Dez!
Blake: And Two you said Zed already died!
(Y/N): Here's the thing, Master Zed---
???: MY BEER!!

We heard someone shout and it came from the entrance. We all take a peek and saw Qrow on his knees crying.
Qrow: Noooooooooo! My secret stash of beers!
Winter smacked the back of his head.
Winter: Hmph! I suppose alcohol is much more important that the enemy in front of us!
Qrow: *sniff* You're right....*beams an angry glare* YOU TWO DRUNKTARDS OF A FATHER AND SON ARE GONNA GET IT!!!
Qrow then activated his weapon and started chasing down the two drunktards. The two drunktards just started running around dodging Qrow's attacks while drinking cans of beer.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Qrow chasing Chibi (Y/N) and Zed.

The two drunktards calmed down after a while and started explaining. Turns out Qrow knows of Dez's, no, Zed. After that the father and son combo started to apologize to us. Even if we know that Dez was an enemy and now he is from Salem and is now gonna help us I'm happy for my honey, he managed to be reunited with his beloved master/father, though I can't seem to get the thought of who and where could Zed's wife be? The father and son combo promised to cook us dinner as a way to apologize to us.

Time skip dinner

(Y/N) POV

I explained the situation to the others. The girls seem to take it well I haven't told dad that I'm dating four girls though I thought to myself while taking out ingredients from the main fridge. Dad was preparing the pan.

(Y/N): Still remember how to make Pork katsudon? (Author: in case some of you doesn't know Ionia is Japanese themed, so I just slapped down one of my Favourite Japanese food here, I'm not Japanese though)
Zed: Like how Syndra used to make?
(Y/N): Yup, like how mo, used to make.
*ding*
the rice was already done.

Time skip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) and Chibi Zed cooking

We went out the kitchen with trays of Pork katsudon. The air was filled with the aroma of the food. We placed one on each person.

Ruby: Thanks Honey.
Weiss: Why thank you, my sweet dolt.
Blake: Thank you, my honey ninja.
Yang: Thanks hotstuff honey.

I sat down and dad sat down beside. He whispered to me.
Zed: By the way son, four girls called you honey. Mind telling me what's up?
(Y/N): Well those four girls are my girlfriends, possibly future wives. Oh and there is one more but she's with my other team.
Zed: Pffft! Oh my goodness, you're a ladies man yourself eh. Just like your old man *points at himself*.
(Y/N): Hahaha, sure you are old man.
Zed: Don't believe me?
(Y/N): Well Master Shen did tell me some stories that you were not a "ladies man" during your youth.
Zed: hehe that bastard......so you've met Shen. How'd it go?
(Y/N): Well I overheard that he already forgave you.
Zed: Heh, that's nice to hear. It feels like a weight was lifted from my shoulders.