Teaser Chapter :0

??? POV
I woke up from my sleep. Pain tingling my chest. There was a mirror beside so I decided to look at myself. I was horrified at what I saw. By body is that of a Grimm, but it was modified to be that close to a human. I have Grimm armor platings spread across my body, my weapons were that of two wicked blades sticking out of my hands, my face was covered by a Grimm Mask. My eyes doesn't have any pupils, but it blew red and it can be seen even when wearing the Grimm Mask, there were spikes along my back. I looked around the room, it was decorated fancyly. While I was observing the room the door creaked open. A woman with black veins along her face and hands, wearing a black robe, here eyes has red irises and black scleras, very pale skin, and white long hair.
Pale woman: ahh, I see you are awake, welcome to your new room.
???: Who are you?
Pale woman: you could call me your savior.
???: savior?
Pale Woman: Yes, I found you along the forest, you were injured badly that I have to use my powers to heal you.
???: uh, well my thanks ma'am
Pale Woman: it was no problem, but please call me mistress. And I want you to work for me.
???: oh uh, then I shall my mistress. I shall serve you with gratitude and loyalty since you were very kind to save me.
Pale Woman: I'm glad to hear that, now rest well I have a job for you to do after you have fully recovered.

Shen POV
After many years of researching and finding clues about the forbidden technique. I decided to visit the Order of Shadows and confront Zed about the truth of what happened during the day he killed father. According to the findings of my ninjas the forbidden techniques has three entities. One is the guide, the manifestation of the techniques which teaches the person who is currently possessing the power of the shadows. Second one is the Champion, the pinnacle and most powerful manifestation of the technique. It is very difficult to achieve this since there is no record of the conditions needed to fulfill and the person would first be faced with the last entity. The Darkness, the manifestation of the darkness of the heart of the person. It tempts and breaks the person to unleash the darkness from within in exchange for power. If the Darkness succeeds it takes control of the body and does what the most treacherous thing for the person. If ever the Darkness were ignored a mark will appear on the person and the Darkness will try to tempt and break the person's mind. I arrived and was faced by a scortched temple. I walked deeper the now ruined temple and on one corner there were ashes piled up. It smelt of a burnt body. I hope Zed was alright. I returned back to the now reformed Kinkou Order led by me. There I recieved a message from Ozpin and from my disciple Noah.
Ozpin's message:
I have news for you old friend, it concerns the peace that was achieved. Please come to Beacon Academy Immediately.

Noah's message:
Master, Noah here. We have encountered someone from Beacon Academy. He claims to be master Zed's disciple and the NEW leader of the Order of Shadows. Please come to Beacon Academy if you have the chance. He says that he has a letter for you from Master Zed.

I was shocked by both letters as it is all want be to go to Beacon Academy......But what really concerned me is the one claiming to be Zed's disciple and the NEW leader of the Order of Shadows. I suite up and immediately head to beacon academy.