Chapter 13: Stray

(Y/N) POV
I woke up to see most of the girls all dressed up. Today is Friday afternoon, so I guess they're gonna spend some girl time.
(Y/N): Where are you guys going all dressed up?
RWBY: oh, morning honey, we're going to the docks.
(Y/N): still not used to the new nickname. Anyway, the docks?
Weiss: Yes, today students from Vacuo are arriving by ship. And as a representative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom.
(Y/N): You mean you want to spy on them?
Yang: hahaha, right on the spot!
Weiss: Ah! You can't prove that.
I stood up and get dressed into more casual clothing for outside(SKT T1 ZED skin)

(That's your clothes and weapons that look like accessories)

Blake: I didn't know you have that kind of clothes.
(Y/N): heh, you'd be surprised.
Weiss: I'll give it 8.5/10
Yang: I'd give it a 9/10
Ruby: What are those thing attached at your back and hands?
(Y/N): Oh these?
I retracted the hidden blade.
(Y/N): These are weapons and on my back are shurikens.
Ruby: Woah!
Yang: never left without any weapons or a mask huh?
(Y/N): Heh, what can I say, it's my signature.
Weiss: So are you gonna come with us today?
(Y/N): yeah, but only halfway through.
Blake: Halfway through?
(Y/N): yup, gotta meet up with a friend.
Ruby: can we come too?
(Y/N): sorry, but that will be guys time.
They all sighed and we left beacon and head to the docks. A bunch of banners were being set up.
(Y/N): Vytal festival?
Weiss: The Vytal festival is a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parades, and a tournament! Oh can you just imagine the amount of planning and organization that goes to into this event is simply breath taking.
(Y/N): Oh, well I guess you'll love the blood moon festival.
RWBY: blood moon festival?
(Y/N): It's just a festival. But there were some stories about the blood moon before it was debunked by the Kinkou Order and was simply made as a festival to celebrate the night before the festival of fire. You guys wanna go there?
RWBY: Of course! You still owe us dates.
(Y/N): hehe, right.

While walking along the city of Vale we saw a crime scene and we go to it.

(Y/N): What happened here?
Detective1: Robery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.
Yang: tsk, that's terrible.
Detective2: They left all the money again.
Ruby: Huh?
Detective1: Yeh, it just doesn't make a lick o' sense. Who needs that much dust?
Detective2: I dunno, Ya know what I mean?
(Y/N) thoughts: these 2 guys are probably the worst detectives I've ever met.
Detective1: You thinkin uh, White Fang?
(Y/N) thoughts: they're still powering up the robot?
Detective2: Ya I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.
(Y/N) thoughts: again, worst detectives.
Weiss: Hmph, the white fang, such awful bunch degenerates.
Blake: What's your problem?
Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.
Blake: The white fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.
Weiss: Misguided?! They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!
Blake: So then they're "very" misguided. Either way , it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.
Ruby: Hmmm, Blake's got a point. Besides the police haven't caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago....maybe it was him.
Blake: Honey?
I soon started to remember all the nightmares I've had when the order fell. All the dead faces of our member, faces of Nina and Dean, and of course...the face of Master Zed. I was snapped out by Yang.
Yang: Hey there honey are you feeling alright?
Ruby: You seem pale.
(Y/N): Oh uh, Yeah, I just reminisced about what me and my friend will do today. Anyway what were we talking about?
Blake: What you think about the white fang?
(Y/N): Oh uh, I think they....just have a bad leader.
Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum.. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.
Yang: That's not necessarily true.
Sailor1: Hey! Stop that Faunus!
We all looked behind and ran to where the voice was coming from. We saw sailors chasing a blonde monkey Faunus dude. He jumped at the dock and continue running until he hang on his tail along a pole. He was eating a banan, of course. The lousy duo detectives approached him and they threw a rock, good thing the Faunus dodged it. The detective said something and Faunus just threw the banana peel at the detective's face. He jumped and continue running this time he was being chased by the two detectives. He ran past us and I manage to see him winked at Blake. This made me somewhat annoyed. I looked at Blake and she seemed unfazed by the situation. Hmph, looks like she really likes me.