Chapter 6: Eternum

Author's note: Sorry I didn't update yesterday guys. We have our school enrollment in the morning then I have to take care of my dear grandma. I got home about 11pm, I was tired so I just went to sleep.

(Y/N) POV
I got up my wheelchair then lay down on bed. I close my eyes and meditated.
Thoughts
(Y/N): Hey, Eternum noct.
E.N.: Yeah?
(Y/N): We could fuse together right?
E.N.: Yup, I'm surprised you didn't use me during your fight.
(Y/N): Well I don't want to scare the audiences.
E.N.: You're right, we do look scary.
(Y/N): Anyways, can we transform here in my thoughts so I could practice our power?
E.n.: Sure, the transformation here won't even affect your aura in real life.

I focused then the mark on my chest glows red.

Then my body glowed red. After that we transformed.

Eternum (Y/N) *play the video for the voice*: We...are....one!
Big boss: Oh? So you want to practice with that?
Eternum (Y/N): Yes.
Big boss: How about we spar. (Yes this is not a question, it's an order)
Eternum (Y/N): We'll see our power.

I readied my umbra blades(this is your weapon when you're Eternum (Y/N) ). I charged at Big boss. Big boss jumps away but I catches up to him really fast. I spun around and our blades collide. The spin attacked pushed Big boss back. We (Yes we, Eternum (Y/N) refers to itself as we, since it is (Y/N) and Eternum noct.'s consciousness merged together) summoned shadows around him. The shadows all look like us but with a shade of deep red. The shadows charged at Big boss. Big boss summons his shadows and it became a battle of shadows. Our eyes glew red and we summoned claws of darkness and launched it at Big boss. Big boss dodges it by exchanging places with a shadow. Before he could retain his stance we charge at him. He noticed it and sidestepped. We manage to slash his clothes, but Big boss kneed our chest. Then he stab us at our back. We layed down on the ground and Eternum Noct. and I separated. (At this point (Y/N) is now referring to himself.) I layed down on the ground tired.
Big boss: I have to admit, you almost got me there.
(Y/N): Heh, thanks.
He offered both Eternum noct and I a hand. We both grabbed it and he raised us up.
Big boss: But of course that was with both of you combined. But individually You kid, still have a long way to go.
(Y/N): ughh. By the way how long can we form Eternum (Y/N)?
Eternum Noct: Maybe about 10 minutes. But that is if Big boss and the rest of the blood moon spirits are still with you.
(Y/N): So how long if it was only mine and yours?
Eternum Noct: Maybe about five after that I'll be too tired to fuse with you.
(Y/N): You'll be too tired?
Eternum Noct: Yeah, our energy sharing will be 80% from me and 20% from you. So that when you return back to yourself, you won't be too tired to be an open target for your opponent.
(Y/N): Oh well. We'll just have to make that five minutes count.
Big boss: Kid, I still need to inform you of how to physically summon us.
(Y/N): Right. So how do I do it?
Big boss: Just summon a Bloodmoon shrine and shout "rise Bloodmoon spirits, heed my call".
(Y/N): Simple.
Big boss: Simple yes, but that means we'll be leaving your body which means you can't summon our weapons. But you can still use your Bloodmoon form.
(Y/N): could I still fuse with Spike?
Big boss: Yes.
(Y/N): *sigh* well time for me to go back.