"At least you were useful mutt.... There's human food in the fridge, make something for yourself." He said ending the short discussion, I opened the fridge and found enough to make pancakes for myself.

I could feel Carl's eyes burning two big holes in the back of my head as I flipped the pancakes and then sat at the table, trying to ignore his gaze, he was the first person I was really scared of in my whole life.... Except for mad Jenny.... Never dare to make her angry.... Never....

"School starts at eight, don't be late and cause me problems mutt." He said and I nodded as I cleaned my plate and left, I wanted to arrive there early to get my stuff sorted out.

.

.

.

Oh

My

Goddess.

The school building was huge!

There was a bronze plate near the front door that said this school was specially made for all races, wolves, vamps, hunters, normal humans and any other magical creature and that they didn't want any problems on school grounds.

"Well this is strange I never thought they would be a town or country were all of us lived in relative peace." I muttered and walked inside, a few early students were already inside the building.

"Excuse me could any of you show me to the principal's office?" I asked a group of teens and every one of them was staring at me...... Goddess.... I sometimes hate how good I look.

'Suffer for beauty'

'Shut it Xander, it is not you that gave it to me that's for sure.'

In the end one of the none blushing boy showed me while the others groaned at the chance he had, he had light brown hair and eyes, he wore black boots, blue jeans, black T-shirt and a brown jacket.

"Sorry about the staring and for what I'll say but you look good." He said, I could tell he wasn't trying to flirt with me so I smiled at him.

"Thanks I could say the same but I don't swing that way." We both laughed, I mostly laughed because he wasn't even shocked I think.

"I'm Taylor by the way, Taylor Bedler.... No I don't make beds so don't even try to make a joke." He hold his hand to me and I high fived him like he wanted after he pulled his hand back when I wanted the shake it.

"I'm Asher Blackblood, nice to meet yah." I said.

"Cool name dude.... I'm a human elemental mage if you want to know." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'm an alpha wolf." I said despite the plate clearly noting to keep these things a secret.

"Wow dude that's awesome." He said.

"Well... Meet you later okay? I need to go dude." He said, handing me a slip of paper with his number.

"Calling me dude? Really? I'm a girl bro." I said making him laugh tho I wasn't offended at all as I entered the principal's office, putting the paper in my pocket.

"Yes? State your business." The principal said.

"I'm a new transfer student Asher Blackblood." I said and he handed me what I would need.

"Get to class now before you are late." He said and I nodded, looking at the clock, it was 7:55 already. "Oh wait miss. Blackblood I have one more question I forgot."

"Yes?"

"What species are you? I need to know to put you in the correct gym classes."

"Alpha wolf Mr...."