"You looked beautiful this morning. Can't get you out of my head.""Can't wait to see you later today! Counting the minutes."

Nandini was blushing hard.

Manik- What are you wearing right now???

Nandini- Manik... I think u should sleep. Its too late now.

Manik- Comeon yaar Nandini. I have just started to get my sanity back. Please talk to me Or do you want me to come over there to see you myself. Do u???

Nandini- Nooo... Dont come here. Someone might see you.

Manik- So tell me. What are you wearing right now???

Silence...

Manik- Uffffff yaar Nandini... Kitna sharmati ho tum. Batao na yaar. I want to know.

Nandini- Manik... I...

Manik understood Nandinis shyness.

Manik- Acha ok fine. Atleast send me a pic of u. And i dont want to hear a no. I want to see you now.
Please Nandini....

Nandini- Ok.

Nandini adjusted her hair and checked herself in the mirror before click her selfie and sent it to Manik.

Manik saw Nandini's pic and smirked.

Manik- So my beautiful wife is wearing a cute nightie.

You are looking gorgeous.

Waise Nandini. Don't get me wrong. I mean I love Ur dressing sense. But I think you should get out of your traditional attire and wear something western... U know what I mean. Something sleeveless or backless. Aise kuch.

Nandini- But Manik ... I m not comfortable in them. Sab ke saamne kaise pehen sakte hai hum Waise waale dresses.

Manik- Acha sabke saamne nahi to mere saamne to pehen sakti ho na. After all I am Ur lawfully wedded husband. Mujhse Kaisi Sharm. Btw u have a very sexy body with the right curves at right places.

Nandini- Manikkk... Stop it na. Aap kyu tang kar rahe ho Hume?

Manik- Oye hoye... My cute wifey. Look at ur cheeks once. U are giving Competition to tomatoes.

Nandini covered her face with one hand while holding the mobile in another hand.

Nandini- Ab bas. Hum phone rakhte hai. Aap sojaiye. Hume bhi neend aarahi hai.

Manik- Acha.. Hold on... hold on...
Sorry. But phone mat rakhna. I want to talk to you.

There was silence for a minute.

Manik rubbed the back of his neck with one hand while a smile played on his lips.

Whereas Nandini pursed her lips waiting for Manik to say something.

Manik- Nandini... Are you there???

Nandini- Hmm...

Manik- Chup kyu ho??? Kya soch rahi ho???

Nandini- Kuch nahi.

Manik in a low whisper- Jhoot. I can hear you breathing rapid gasps as you feel the pressure building.
Hearing ur breath is driving me crazy.

U know what you are doing to me???

Nandiniiii... U are sooo sooo beautiful. This makes me want you so bad.