CHAPTER -17

After Nandini had her breakfast, Manik went out for some important work.

Shanti was taking rest when she heard a scream.

She immediately rushed down to see what had happened.

Nandini was sitting on the floor gasping in pain near the staircase .

Shanti ran to Nandini and asked -

Shanti - Kya hua Nandini.Kaise gir gayi tum ?

Nandini - Pata nai Buaji. Seedhiyon pe Kuch tha shayad oil tha jispe mera pair slip hogaya aur mai gir gayi.

Shanti - Acha Chalo uthne ki koshish karo. Mai Tumhe room me lejati hu.

Nandini tried to get up but due to excessive pain she couldn't.

Shanti with the help of a female servant took Nandini to her room.

Shanti called the doctor who checked Nandini's leg and said that she had a fractured leg.

He advised her for complete bedrest for almost a week and gave her some painkillers.Then he left.

Soha heard this from a distance and was happy that finally her plan is somewhat successful.

Flashback -

After having breakfast, Nandini helped Shanti in kitchen and then went to the terrace to keep the papad which she had prepared for sun drying.

Soha taking this opportunity and finding no one near put some oil on the stairs and hid behind the pillar.

Nandini without seeing climbed down the stairs and slipped due to the oil spilled over there.

Soha went away from there after her mission was accomplished.

End of flashback.

Shanti asked Nandini to take rest and not to stress herself too much as instructed by the doctor.

Nandini slept due to the effect of the painkillers.

Shanti went out to prepare lunch for everyone.

Nyonika came home an hour later and saw Shanti working alone in the kitchen without Nandini. She chucked it and was about to go to her room when she overheard the servants talk amongst themselves about Nandini.

Nyonika called one of the servant and asked what they were talking about.

The servant said that Nandini fell down from the stairs and fractured her leg.

Nyonika said- Ok Jao tum apna kaam karo.

Servant nodded and went away.

Nyonika went to Nandini's room and saw her sleeping with a frown on her face.

Nyonika felt bad for her. She was about to go inside Nandini's room but someone held her hand and stopped her.

Nyonika turned around to see Soha.

Soha- Aunty kaha jaa rahi thi aap.

Nyonika - Mai .... kahin nahi. Wo Nandini.....

Soha- Aap chaliye mere sath.

Saying this she dragged Nyonika to her room.

Nyonika - Soha kya kar rahi ho. Chodo mera haath.

Soha closed the door of Nyonika's room and said-

Soha- Aunty ye kya karne jaa rahi thi aap. Aap bhul gayi Nandini ki wajah se apne apna Beta kho diya. Aur aap us ki fikar kar rahi thi.

Nyonika realized what she was going to do.

Nyonika - Tum sach keh rahi ho. Mai nahi bhool sakti ke uski wajah se Maine kya khoya hai. Mai Kuch der ke liye pighal gayi thi uski halat dekh kar. Par tumhe mujhe rok liya ek aur galti karne se . Thanks Soha.

Soha- Are Aunty isme thanks bolne ki kya baat hai. Mai Janti hu wo kitni chalak hai. Ye bhi uska koi plan hoga to gain your sympathy.

Nyonika lost in her thoughts - May be you are right.

Soha smiled inwardly as her plan to fill Nyonikas ears against Nandini was accomplished.

Soha went from Nyonika's room and dialled someone's number and told that person everything about how Nandini slipped from the stairs due to the oil spilled by her.

After finishing the talk Soha turned around and was shocked to see someone standing near her.

That person had heard Soha's conversation on the phone.

Soha panicked on seeing that person.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Give your comments,suggestions and feedbacks.