CHAPTER -24

Nandini was shocked to hear the question of Rashi's mother.

R.M- Beta yeh tumhara pati hai kya.

Nandini - Nahi.... wo......yeh mera dost hai......

R.M.- Oh mujhe laga ki tumhara pati hai....

Nandini - Wo.... thoda pani milega kya. Pyaas lagi hai.

R.M- Haan abhi layi.

She brought water and Nandini drank it.

R.M - Tumhare kapde bhi kharab hogaye hai. Mai tumhare liye kuch pehen ne Kuch bhijwati hu Rashi se. Hath Muh dhokar pehen Lena.

Nandini - Ji.

With this Rashi's mother went inside.

Rashi came after 5 min and gave Nandini the dress to wear.

Rashi - Ye meri Gopi Didi ka hai. Apko fit hojayega. Pehen lo.

Then Rashi brought a bucket of warm water and gave it to Nandini.

Nandini freshened up and wore the clothes and she didn't take dupatta over her head.

(I didn't find any other appropriate attire worn by villagers so I selected this)

After she changed her clothes, Nandini went to the room where Manik was present.

Rashi's father was massaging the potion to Manik's feet.

R.F.- Arey Beta aao. Maine ye dawai bana Di hai.  Ise hath aur pair pe mana hoga. Isse wo hosh me aajayega.

Nandini - Bahut Shukriya aapka.

R.F. - Beta raat bahut hogayi hai. Tum sojao. Jab ye hish me aayega to mai Tumhe jaga doonga.

Nandini - Nai. Mujhe neend nahi aarahi hai. Mai yahi baithungi.

R.M- Arey Beta tum thaki Hui lag rahi ho. Hamari baat mano aur aaram karo. Mai tumhara bistar yahi laga deti hu.

Nandini didn't want to deny their request. So she said yes.

Rashi arranged bed for Nandini and she sat on the bed and rested her head to the wall.

Nandini kept on looking at Manik time to time to see if he woke up or not.

Few hours passed by in the same Manner and it was 6 in the morning when Manik started to move in his sleep. Nandini rushed to him and adjusted the blanket over him.

She looked around and found that it was almost morning.

Rashi came in the room and said- Didi Baba ne kaha hai ki Bhaiyya ko thodi der me hosh aajayega.

Nandini - Rashi yaha pe koi Mandir hai kya?

Rashi - Haan yahi paas me hai. Mai le chalti hu apko.