CHAPTER-5

Few days passed by but Vivek's family was still mourning his death.
One day when Manik was sitting with his parents when he got a call .
He excused himself and attended the call.
It was a call from his college to inform him that he had been selected to do 2 year internship under a world renowned photographer and he had to report him within 3 days.

Manik was ecstatic hearing this. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. His name was selected from among 500 applicants from India.
He had been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. If he let this chance pass by he wouldn't be able to pursue his passion i.e. photography.

But he couldn't leave his parents in this state.
So he thought to let this opportunity go.

After attending the call he was going to his parents room when Shanti called him.

He went to Shanti's room. She asked him what he had thought about Nandini.

Manik- Bua actually I was thinking that may be Nandini will open up in front of her mother. So if she is ok with it we can send her to her mother's place for few days.

Shanti- May be you are right. I will talk to her.

Manik nodded and took her leave and went to his room.

It was almost night and time for dinner.

Shanti prepared the dinner and called everyone down for dinner.

Nyonika said that she was not hungry but on Manik and Raj's insistence that she had to take care of her health, she ate some food.

While eating, Shanti told them about her discussion with Manik regarding Nandini.

Nyonika didn't say anything so on her behalf Raj agreed.

After they finished eating everyone went to their respective rooms.

Shanti didn't feel hungry so she skipped the dinner but took some food for Nandini as she was very weak.

Shanti entered Nandini's room . It was all dark. She switched on the lights and saw Nandini sitting in a corner hugging her knees.

Shanti- Nandini beta wahan kyu baithi ho.

Nandini looked up and saw Shanti standing there.

Shanti kept the plate on a table and went and sat beside Nandini.

Shanti- Beta agar tum aise rahogi to kaise chalega.
Tumhe ek baat pata hai . Vivek ko udaas chehre bilkul pasand nahi the.

Agar wo kisiko bhi sad dekhta to naye naye ways SE unhe hasane ki koahish karta.

Ab agar tum hi udaas rahogi to use bahut bura lagega.
Wo jaha bhi hoga tumhe dekh raha hoga.

Kam se kam tumhe Vivek ke liye jeena hoga.

Nandini heard this and hugged Shanti.

Shanti- Beta agar tum chaho to kuch din apni maa ke ghar ho aao. Wo tumhe bahut miss karti hai. Jaogi na.

Nandini nodded her head half-heartedly.

Shanti felt satisfied that atleast now Nandini will recover from her trauma now that she agreed to go to her mother's place.

Shanti fed Nandini and then packed her bag and asked Nandini to take rest.

After Shanti left Nandini went near the window and looked at the sky and kept staring at the stars for sometime thinking about Vivek and his promise.
After sometime she went to sleep.

Done with another update.

I know it was boring .

But please bear with it for a few more chapters. These few chapters are important for building up the story.

What do you feel about this update ?

Please give your comments.