CHAPTER -1

A girl woke up early morning due to the constant buzzing of alarm and rushed to freshen up. She took a bath wore her clothes and came out . She combed her long hair and tied it together , covered her head with a dupatta and went out of her small room.

 She combed her long hair and tied it together , covered her head with a dupatta and went out of her small room

She performed pooja and then went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for her family members.
She had to be extra careful while preparing the food. She knew that one mistake and she would have to listen to the taunts of her mother in law.

That girl was Nandini . She was a widow and was living with her in-laws since 2 years . After her husbands death she didn't got the respect she deserved from her in-laws. Her mil(mother in law- Nyonika) used to taunt her as she considered Nandini to be the reason of her son's death.

Coming back to the story.

She prepared the food with perfection and went out of the kitchen for setting the table. As soon as she left someone entered and added a lot of chilli powder in the curry and smiled wickedly.

Everyone came down and Nandini served the food. As soon as they ate it they spit it out. Nyonika started her taunting session about her carelessness. Nandini was confused as to what she has done now so she innocently asked
Nandini- kya hua mummyji khana theek se nahi bana hai kya.

Nyonika- lo ab aise pretend mat karo jaise tumhe much pata hi nai. Kahi tum ne ye jaan bujh kar to nahi kiya . ye soch karke ki hamara muh jal jaye itni zyada mirch se.

Nandini- Nahi mummyji mai aisa kyu karungi. Mai ne to sab theek se check kiya tha cook karne ke baad. Pata nai ye kaise hogaya.

Nyonika- Acha to tum ye kehna chahti ho ki kisi aur ne ye kiya. Tum...

Raj (cut her in between)- offo kabhi is ghar me sukoon se khane milega ya nahi. Roz roz wahi tamasha. Saying this he got up and left.

Nyonika again started taunting Nandini .

Soha was all this while enjoying it.

Yes it was Soha who added chilli powder in the food.

Nandini couldn't take it any longer and ran to her room.

She cried her heart out. Someone saw Nandini crying and felt really bad.
That person came inside the room and sat near Nandini.

She wiped her tears and asked her not to cry.

She stopped crying and hugged the person.

So here is the first chapter. How's it?

Any guesses who was that person who consoled Nandini.... Keep guessing till the next update.